​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
our Louisiana friends

I want everyone to please pray for our Louisiana friends and their families while they go through this terrible time [

Re: our Louisiana friends

Thanks B&H , we are lucky enough to be high and dry but our neighbors was not ,some as much as 6 feet in their homes . I know for sure at least 9 are fox hunters . I have a 7acre pen full of dogs for some of them , best I could do for them .Please keep them in your prayers . Thanks again for having us in your prayers . Jim Eastman

Thanks b and h and to all hunters and friends that have called checking up on us. It is a gut check to see everything that you work for taking away but thanks to good lord we are all still here and can rebuild and again thanks to all the friends and hunting family and god bless

Middle son lives off Millerville in Baton Rouge. Gonna try and find a way to get there with all the road closures. Life is short if you can't help your neighbor and fellow man. what good are we? Keep all the victims of this massive flood in your prayers. God bless everyone.

Thanks for your prayers I was very blessed but so many in the Watson denham springs area now most all of south Louisiana are going thru a hard time we are blessed that miss only had 2 inches of rain above us that comes down the amite river or this could have been twice as bad 31" of rain is a lot to endure our prayers are with all