​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Perry Co. Ms. outside hunt

I'll be leaving out at 7 in the morning headed to Georgia for the Hurricane. Want to wish everyone luck. And hope they have a great time. I dropped off 200 lbs of chicken, dog feed and other items earlier. So yall enjoy all the food yall can, an take some home with ya. I hope ya'll burning my phone up tomorrow letting me know how it's going. Yall be safe and enjoy. Best of luck to all.

Welp did ol Rosco get yall money today?

No but Jase did.

Its a **** shame cant have a hunt to prove best hound and i know outside hunt is just a crap shoot anyways but what are the chances that the same 2 hounds would win this year that won last year especially when guys saw crossing with the 19 dog in it and he was a 100 yards behind dogs ( guess the judges got there after the pack had crossed and scored him a 1st place ) lol also 19 was seen in janice same time he got scored last time you arent fooling anyone so keep on cheating hope it makes you feel good cause you havent done anything and that cheating has already caught up with you CHEATING AND STEALING SAME THING

Looks like somebody got there feelings hurt....I run 4 times a week on the outside, anyday you wanna come run with me just let me know....we put in time running an swimming our hounds....1st 2nd an 6th.....congrats to everyone else that placed !!!!!!! Happy hunting an we'll see you again next year !!!!!!!!

Could someone post the full results please? I would like to see who all else placed. Thanks

Tyler i hate to bust your bubble but yall hadnt hurt nobody feelings ask jase whos feelings was hurt when yalls dog crossed the newyork rd BEHIND the 100 dog if that proposition is open to everyone you name time and place and price you want to pay per crossing and you will get a piece of humble pie which it sounds like u need i will not be on here no more so 601 641 1469 is my number if you would like to bring the 1st and 2nd place dogs with a 5 year old wore out deer dog

Hold a run off of the top 20 dogs 4 hour hunt same place same amount of judges. All owners sit at camp with no gps. $100 a dog winner take all.

Adam I'll run you heads up any day of the week an anybody else that wants to run 601-270-1667.....seem to me like something should of been said at the hunt instead of crying on master fox about it !!!!!!!! Spectator I'll go $200 a head winner take all!!!!! It's ashamed if you win something now days your always cheating. Outside hunting is luck an being in the right spot at the right time everybody knows that....it's the same way if you go to a pen hunt an you win your cheating CRY BABIES !!!!!!!

For the ones that don't know me, My name is Owen Herrin. I'm from sumrall ms and I'm Adam Cluff's kennel partner. I just wanted to make that clear.(because of all the no name post)
Let's make this happen.. Tyler Lee name where and when and we promise we will be there.. We will all judge so there will be no second guessing.. Tyler if you want to just let us come run with you we will go a $100 a crossing or what ever you see fit. Adam is waiting on your phone call... PS.. I will not have a dog in the race but I will have my mouth in it..😮

Awesome! THAT'S HOW IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE HANDLED! Somebody might be broke but an empty wallet will result in a closed mouth. LET THEM ROLL!!!

That's fine to Mr.Owen I'll be home from offshore the 22 of this month and I'll shake yalls hand if I get out run not ashamed of it one bit. Also,my money is where my mouth is !!!

I would say with luck like that to bad u werent in las vegas lmfao Tyler i swim my dogs and run em to and put my time in but was wondering how you get em to fly like from janice to magically appear back in the hunt .I guess maybe next time we will try to talk 100 into following 19 so he can learn how to fly and magically appear back in the hunt . I am impressed with hounds like that i look forward to reading about their sucess in the hunters horn .We definately cant compete because we have to work for a living so cant run 4 days a wk . And swimming lessons and all that . All we know is how they run getting to swim everytime game crosses creek and being hunted mayb one time a week .We might not have won the hunt but for the majority of the time we run up front . So i would rather run up front as i had win the hunt . Evidently there is alot more to winning a hunt than running up front . Congratulations . I guess if we got to hunt ole 100 4 times a wk and swimming lessons we would have to have a pair of black hawk helicopters to run him down lol

Money is not a problem here! I will be sure to send you a reminder on the 22nd.. Can't wait

i will be your huckleberry come on with it cat daddy we want in on the action too. Y'all got my number I'm ready and willing let you take my money again I love a good challenge just say when

I wasn't gonna post on here because I think it's childish and the lack of intelligence of some houndsmen really blows my mind! Yes the 100 was skinnin my tail the first crossing as the crossing went like this 100,5,19,8! With 1hr left in the hunt I caught the 51 which was crossing Brooklyn Janice rd ( if u were listening MOH said it was a boundary) Kermie Ladner and a guy in a white Chevrolet truck caught the 137 on hwy29 (boundary rd) they were brought back to cast and recasted! When those dogs were recasted they pulled to guess what the 19,5,8 because they were running on the east side of the cast rd! That pack of dogs was scored I know 4 times by 4 DIFFERENT judges the last 45 mins of the hunt! Right spot right time!!! Was the 19 the best dog there? No he wasn't but when a 10 year old boy comes up an tell you the 19 was the only dog that could run that buck across sounds to me like he deserved it! 19 was first 137 was second 5 was third 14 was fourth 8 was 5th 51 was 6th all in the same race the last hour of the hunt except the 14 that aught to tell you something!!! AND for you mr Rawhide hunters horn February 2016 pg. 36 an 37 #785 is target which is the 19 had a 0 first day hit 65 hunting 40 trailing and 165 speed last day to place 5th hga an #96 which is the 137 was your derby winner!!! Figured I'd make it easier for you to read about their success in the hunters horn!!! My number is 6015281749 if anyone has any questions call me please?

Jase i posted what i did becouse tyler was poping his mouth off about people having hurt feelings to me that is houndsmen having lack of intelligence i was taught never to bragg on my dogs the reason i did was to let tyler no that he is not the only person who has competitive hounds every man there had competitive hounds all he knows is what he was told becouse he was not there (not his fault he was at work) and i still stand behind what i said.

That's understood Adam but if somebody was bashing ur dog after placing or winning a hunt I'm sure you would have something to say also! All this crap was started over a coward named willy!

Y'all going to tell us who else placed or what?

What's so hard about posting the scores. Let's see them

I will offer my pen to have the top ten run off! It's full game and can see all u want! Call me and we will arrange the date ! All hunters will be paired up that don't hunt together in groups no less than three and everyone will figure scores together ! This should solve the matter! Who ever is in charge get with me and what weekend I'm not in Houston with my wife we will make it happen! Thanks

Who was in the top ten?

If they would just post the scores this question would not be asked again!!

I guess it's a secret

BTT

If all of you wanting results and are wondering why they haven't been posted, take a look at Mr. Randy's last post he made on here. The man had to go to work to help people that lost their power during the hurricane in other states! Give the man a break! I'm sure when he gets his job done and gets home, he will be glad to post the results!

Everybody on the internet is talking about these dogs 5,8,19,51 & 100. No one is saying anything about the 97 dog. We were on four crossings and he had dogs stretched out all over the place. There was a lot of spectators that were on the same crossings as we were and never was any judges there. The 97 dog didn't even place in the field trial. We think it was Mr.Fayard's dog but, were really not sure. It's like you said it's luck if they cross where judges are located. One thing for sure the best dog doesn't always win the field trial.

Thanks for bragging on ur dog

Crossing first a couple of times doesn't mean it was the best dog at the hunt. Correct me if I'm wrong but the most points should win. They need to stay stuck! 3 third place crossings are better than 2 firsts unless you hunt for moral victories. 1 first looks good but to much time trying to be first will get you out scored by the real best dog there a track runner. Pack scoring is still scoring. The most points win. Staying engaged equals more points. It's not the fastest dog it's the one with speed and DRIVE!!

First off I would like to thank everyone that came and supported us. 2nd I would like to apologize to everyone for the late post. 3 I would like to apologize that a post on masterfox is not top priority on my list of things in life. My family an job top this site by far. But on to the hunt. For everyone firing off at Jase be sure to read close.

1st Hound 19 Big Creek Knl
2nd Hound 137 Rollin L Knl
3rd Hound 5 Kermie Ladner
4th Hound 14 Justin Bennett
5th Hound 8 Ron Tubbs
6th Hound 51 Rollin L Knl
7th Hound 910 John Husband
8th Hound 168 Rocking S Knl
9th Hound 911 John Husband
10th Hound 28 Jourdan Green

Classiest Hound 19 Big Creek Knl

11-20 names not in order. Just recognizing who placed.
Adam Cluff
Kermie Ladner
JD Locke
Rilo Knls
Justin Barager
Salty Pines Knls
Rocking S Knls
Rollin L Knl
Justin Bennett

Thanks again to all who came

1 2