​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Mize Ms derby hunt

We will be having a derby hunt on Oct.15 $100 entry and will run three hours.Numbers will not be given out on here,for numbers call (228)669-2360.Thanks hope to see everyone there!!!!!

Re: Mize Ms derby hunt

How many numbers out bobby

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

Do y'all have a open practice day? I have one dog I need to run before the hunt.

Call Bobby to book pen (601)517-6581

How many numbers are out?

75 numbers out

It should be a good hunt....the best 3 derby dogs in the South... better bring the fire trucks ..😎...it take a good one to win this...

and who is the best 3 derby dogs in the south?

You better bring more than a fire truck . probably gonna need a road grader after all them road runners get through running the road trying to catch up.lol I wish the best of luck to everyone. Happy hunting

The ones that are straight off the old Winstrol hound will win this to. He's been producing some good puppies that can run. But he ant getting know credit for it cause no one wants anyone to know there secret.

Btt

Don't hate on my old stud dog . I know he's producing better dogs than your old bantam.dog if you act right I might would let you bred to him.He really ain't no bad looking hound.You can see for yourself at the hunt.His off springs will be there ready to take your money.The old man won't be to far away if you decide you would like to bred to him.Happy Hunting and Good Luck

Going to be a awesome hunt if you don't have numbers yet you better hurry up we filling up fast call (228)669-2360

How many numbers is out . I was just wondering so I would know how big of sack to bring to put all of my money in when I win it. lol just kidding looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time.happy hunting and good luck to everyone.

Who has the heat? Heard about 100 numbers out

Shhhhhhhh..

Everyone must be scared to say anything.im not I predict me winning all of the money.lets get ready to rumble in the jungle.happy hunting

Lot of young heat going to be there for sure. Pull it back far and hit em hard to get in on this hunt. Going to be a fast hunt.

Mr Bobby won't have to grade the roads for a long time when all of them road runners get through . I predict the winner being a hound that is capable of running his game cause from what I'm hearing is everyone is gonna go to deep. See everyone in 2 weeks.

You got it all figured out ha ha ha. You the man lol.

Yes I do Mr derby but you just remember not to come to a derby with an all-age as you always do . cause we gonna call you out at this one.happy hunting Mr derby [

A little over a week away....wonder if we could get a line up? Heard that alot of the Big Kennels was coming...should be a really good hunt..

B&h kennel has already won it from the looks of it. Either he has a secret or just a really big mouth.

The only difference between me and you is I ain't scared.so let's get ready to see who got what it takes to win . happy hunting Mr winner

If you ant scared I would really like to know your name

Calm down boys. Ant doing know harm. Just having a little fun.

just get in the clapping section...

just get in the clapping section...

I'll be there whether I Lose or win me and my son enjoyed the last hunt. Really good running and good fellowship.look forward to seeing everyone there.

By the looks of it a couple already have this one in the bag by their comments. It's getting close so we will see. Will it be the same dogs that placed last time or some that have never been there. Should be a good hunt

Btt

Man its awful quiet, who's bring heat, who owns the dog to beat?

The ones that been practicing there

What is the address to the pen?

From hwy 49 north in mt olive turn on hwy 35 toward mize. The pen is 7.3 from hwy 49 on your left. There is a cattle stock yard across the road from the gate.
7439 hwy 35 mize, ms 39116

The cattle stock yard is a farm supply store now.

Does any one know results

Randy reed won it. strickly mafia, james edwards, fast and furious, big L , p town and not sure on the rest

Is it true the dog that won it is a pup and hasn't turned a year old yet and just came from Adam cluff and he was also in there judging it?

Ur exactly right Tommy. The 39 dog stayed in the rd out of the race and won the hunt but that's the way it's goes when u buy a dog from the judge. The second place dog won the hunt hands down and on second thoughts Randy wouldn't know a good dog if it bit him in the butt. I was there I seen it and everybody else did too

Ive never cheated at nothing in my life and anyone thats knows me knows that i scored that dog 1 time. randy bought that pup right after danny macalum started them i have nothing to do with that dog if tommy or witness has balls enough to call me 601641l469 is my number

I don't know any thing about what went on at hunt! But I know the man that won the hunt and he knows dogs has had some good ones iv ran with him over the years!

I was not at hunt but hunter ur right Randy knows dogs! Can pick a dogs mouth as good as anyone I know. Had one of the best gyps in this country.

Sounds to me like Randy has gotten a fan club or that's him . I've hunted with him to and i ain't seen him with to much of nothing. He was telling people how he already had the in his pocket.

I think everybody should take a loss when they get beat like a man its every hunt somebody says they cheated me.shake the man's hand and beat him next time it seems like every hunt no matter who wins somebody got cheated people are going to get tired of it and stop putting on hunts . We are grown men we should start actin like it

Seen this hound run in a puppy hunt at circle 16 at 10 months old was a fine running hound was a lil to young for that hunt but could tell had the making of a fine hound and as for Randy Reid he knows and has owned some fine hounds and as for Adam Cluff he is never give me a reason to doubt his honesty but however it is ironic that he bashed a hunt a couple weeks claim he been cheated and now folks claim he done some tricks with a pencil now the shoe on the other foot now I sure hope Tyler Lee or Jase Gatwood or any of the folks that put on the briar patch hunt see this post

Tiny i never said i got cheated at the briar patch hunt put that twinky down and learn how to read my dog went out of bounds theres nothing nobody could do about that now you sticking your nose where it dont belong

1 2