​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT CANCELED

It's with a heavy heart that I announce that the hunt will be canceled that we had scheduled for Sept 17th. The devastation of this flood to this community and parish and region is something that will be burned into the minds of so many for so long. I can't in any way imagine asking for donations from anyone while so many are going to have to come out of pocket to rebuild. Our hunts this year will be very scaled back so we can send funds to help in the community with rebuilding efforts. We will get back to normal and we will pull together and will have this hunt again next year and continue the hunting ministry we have in the past. I will still do some hunts this year, but more free range and local hunts. All of our weekends and evenings will be devoted to getting people back in their houses and helping out any way we can. Sorry for the cancelation, I know a lot of people were looking forward to the hunt, but priorities have changed. Thanks and please be in prayer for the people who have lost loved ones in this flood and people who have lost the things they have worked for. Awesome to see the amount of people jumping in to help strangers. Let's you know the type of people that are out there to help each other regardless of age, race or gender. I am one of the lucky ones, no water in my house, so I thank God for that. Lots of family members and friends affected, just like lots of fox hunters are. One call or one text to let them know you are thinking about them may be all they needed at that time. Thanks again and sorry for having to cancel.

Re: MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT CANCELED

I no u r a man of ur word brother I no personally keep doing what u doing they got a special place for u brother and it going to be beautiful love u ( Double D Kennels)

That's good news keep me from having to build a shed to put it in!

Some one is using my name again! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!