​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flooding in Louisiana

I just had to share this with you. I got back from Baton Rouge last night and too see the devastation was terrible. Pray every day for your family and what you have because in a blink of any eye it can all be gone. Keep all of the victims of the this massive flood in your prayers. With the grace of the almighty God these people will see it through.

Re: Flooding in Louisiana

BILLY, THEY ARE IN MY PRAYERS. WE NEED TO HELP ALL THAT IS IN NEED.

Sometime about dark Sunday my son called and said , your dog pens are flooded. The dogs have water up to their stomach. I told him go ahead and turn them out, I couldn't let them drown. At that time there was probably less than 50 acres of dry ground in Port Vincent. I really didn't realize that what woods were dry was full of game. I wasn't there but the people that were said they listened to some good races. With most people experiencing houses flooded, tempers are on edge and some didn't really enjoy anything about dogs runn a fox in the back yard, and I can understand that . Several said they enjoyed the races, it helped take their mind off their problems. I got back in at daylight Thursday and started gathering up dogs. Found 9 of mine and 2 of someone else's in a ladies garage exhausted after three day on a hill full of game. I'm gonna have to do a lot apologizing for that. Next flood my dogs are gonna be moved several days ahead of time.

Alot of good hounds would be a live and able to run if we would've new days before. Not much you can do whenever you loose everything are just about everything you own in 45 min and that's no joke. I can say this, it's prolly the sickest thing I've ever seen in my life seeing the damages and all/80-90% of the homes that was flooded so fast. The question is this! Where is that sorry ass President that he so calls Loves the US?!!!! Donald Trump fly in today so let me guess that sorry ass Obama feels like he gotta come now so he want look any worse.. To bad this isn't the old days where you could've took care of him with a 1" grass rope!!!! HAAOOOOOOOOO but we joining and working together to build our state back and we will get there!! HOLLA BACK