​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HUNTING SATURDAY NIGHT AT UNITED FOX PEN

A GROUP OF "OLD TIME" FOXHUNTERS MET AT UNITED FOX PEN AT SWAINSBORO SATURDAY NITE. WE CAST 50 DOGS AT 12:05 AND CAUGHT THE LAST ONE AT ABOUT 8:00 A.M. ANDY BEDGOOD,JAKE PATRICK, FRANK GARDNER, DALE AND RICK ENGLISH, & NEWTON FIVEASH HAD A WONDERFUL NIGHT OF HUNTING. THEY FINISHED THE HUNT WITH HOMEMADE BUTTERED BISCUIT & SAUSAGE, WITH SYRUP & JELLY & COFFEE OR SODAS. SOME EVEN ADDED A SLICE OF TOMATO TO THEIR BISCUIT.

Re: HUNTING SATURDAY NIGHT AT UNITED FOX PEN

Glad to see ya'll still having a good time...Wish I was still in Ga. I would have had to stir Dale and Rick a little, with Ed Bacon and some of these Julys

Rodney, he was stirred up pretty good as it was. Pen seems to be in real good shape. Lots of 5 to 7 packs running all night. The North Ga. should be a good one.

Rodney I was talking about you to Sonny last wk. and how much I missed you an kidding you about those Julys, great to hear those Texas boys haven't run you off. Great bunch of hunters in Texas I enjoy my stay out there. I am still hitting an missing with 4 walkers at Ed Bacons good running now. I wish you could come down I need somebody to help me run one. Your Buddy

Good to hear that your are still trying to walk those coyotes to death ,sure miss the good fellowship a the satisfaction of watching them July's suck the wind out of them spotted dogs . hope to get down one day , still have the youngest daughter at Ga. tech. I'll be headed to Beaumont Tx. before the end of the year so if your coming thru be sure to call . Happy Hunting

come on to TX. we'll let you run "try" the spots off these slow ole walkers we have. then again, you know me, if you do, i CAN get back into the July business!!! No prejudice here!!!