​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr. Bootsie Boatright

For all of you that have fox hunted, and field trailed the last 20 years or better, Mr. Bootsie Boatright passed away this morning. Bootsie was a long time judge, and a friend to many, and a man that if he told you was coming to a hunt to judge, you just as well save his parking spot. Just wanted to inform the fox hunting world of the passing of a passionate judge to our sport.

Re: Mr. Bootsie Boatright

I am very sorry to hear of Bootsie's passing. I enjoyed judging with him many times. He will be missed.

sorry to hear this about Bootsie he helped us judge many times

He will be missed. He helped us a lot. He always had kind words with a handshake. He was a true houndsman.

So sorry to here the news as already stated by other hunters mr. Bootsie will be missed in the fox hunting world. In this day we live in with so many hunts going on one of the hardest things for someone who is putting on a hunt is find good judges especially ones you can depend on, you could always count on Mr Bootsie and he was always hustling up and down his trail trying to make sure he got every crossing. He was at just about every Red Gate hunt I went to. My prayers are with his family.

He will be missed, our prayers will be with his family . RIP, a good and friendly man
Frank Gardner