Sugar Creek Fox Pen 5hr All-age Hunt

Sugar Creek Fox Pen October 8th , Ansley, La
entry Fee $30.00 a dog
Class All-age
Trophy & feed hunt
5hrs
For #s Call Brandon Rush after 4pm 318-729-6662
Fried fish & all the sides will be provide for lunch

This hunt will be a benefit hunt for the pen as we plan to build the facility's for 3 day hunts for all of North Louisiana hunters in near future.so come join us for a day off good fellowship & fun

Re: Sugar Creek Fox Pen 5hr All-age Hunt

This hunt will a CRHA

This hunt will be a CRHA Hunt

Does Leroy Husser have to do with this pen, if anything????

What since you don't know your name what does it matter . Leroy Husser , Don Gohmert , Mike Martin , Wes Boddie , Blaine Owens, chris Davis, Roger Hogan, charles Nash every S.O.B that runs a hound in the state of Louisiana should be calling these guys and thank them for what they do for hound hunting in the state of Louisiana.

I sure hope he does, and anyone else who is trying to bring this foxpen back to life!!! Thanks for all of their work and effort.

Trent , Mike, Leroy, Don,Wes, Blaine , Chris, Roger, and Charles I would persnally like to thank each one of you for the hard work that all of you have done to keep hunting with hounds. People don't know the hours that all of you have put into this. As far as Sugar Creek fox pen it use to be one of the best and has held a lot of major hunts. It takes a lot of work and money to operate a pen that some don't realize. Thanks for the work and expense to bring hunts back to this pen. I keep hearing that pens will be shut down but I believe hunters themselves will be the closing of pens. Getting to be fewer and fewer every year and I hate to see this in this sport that has given me a lot of memories and been able to meet some great hunters. Again thanks to all of you.

Hey Trent I know it's hard to find a date that pleases everyone but that's the same weekend as the Arkansas State. We was all talking about it today and was wishing we could make it. Any way we might can change the date? If not I completely understand. I just know myself, Big Daddy, Heath, and a lot more will be at the Arkansas State. If it can't be moved I understand and we will try to make the next one.

Btf

Hunt cancelled