​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A good Foxhunter needs our prayers

Most of the foxhunters in the eastern part knows JR EDWARDS A report was he was life-flighted to the hospital with a stroke today I don't have a update on condition. that happened today about 2;30. Jr and Dale came over Fri. night to run with me an Tillman Johnson at ED Bacons Pen had great running an good fellowship. Jr is a good fellow to hunt with an we wish him the best.We pray for a speedy recovery. Buddy Tallman

Re: A good Foxhunter needs our prayers

My prays are with JR and his family a true fox Hunter

Prayers from Eastman Kennels

Praying for JR, HAVE HAD MANY GOOD RACES WITH HIM.

We will be praying for Junior.

my prayers go out to him and family. lh

Pray For Our Old Buddy JR Edwards, He's Back In ICU.

Praying for JR

I went by the hospital a little bit ago to check on Junior and fellow hunters it don't look good for Floyd Edwards (better know to us as JR). I was able to talk to his wife Diane for a little while. She told me he has been on life support now for several days and at some point this afternoon they are planning on taking him off the life support and see if he can function without it????????

Just don't know. But JR ain't is in pretty bad shape or at least he is today not sure what will take place with him but Diane ask for us to continue to pray for JR, her and the rest of the family.

When I get an update on him I will let you all know.

True Grit,
Jonathan Blakeley

Dale Edwards called me about 6 pm today (Sept. 14). JR Edwards showing a little improvement. Recognized 3 people and able to open his eyes. Keep the prayers coming.

The last report concerning Jr Edwards I talked to Diane Jr. wife. They were moving him to Rehab facility. Do not have name of nursing home, will update if I have anymore info.

As most have heard Jr.Edwards has passed on. Many a good night and a lot of memories went with Jr.tales will be told for a long time and a lot of foxhunting memories will continue to be told. AS with most of us we did get a lot of good hounds from Jr.OLD FOXHUNTERS NEVER DIE WE JUST LOSE OUR HOUNDS..

Junior Edwards has been a good friends to our family for years. We will all miss him!He has done so much for us Fox Hunters, providing us field trials to go to and places to hunt for many years and boy its been a joy spending those times with him. Rest In Peace Old Buddy, We Love You!