​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Louisiana open 3 day

Louisiana open 3 day nov 10-13
One class open hunt will run 3 five hour days, bench show will be Friday the 11th at 6:00pm after first day of running. We will have a free supper for hunters before the bench show.
All money will be paid back after expenses also there will be added money given to the top 10 hga. Hunt will be run under national rules.well known master of hounds and bench show judge. Books will open 10/1/16 call hunter joiner 985-969-1474.

Re: Louisiana open 3 day

Where is the location for this hunt?

Sorry joes branch fox preserve enon,la

Btt

Btt

What's the entry fee?

Entry is 60 with 10.00 membership thanks

We finally got a little rain so who is ya'lls prediction. Pen is full of game. Good cool weather in the forcast. Got a truck load coming from the west with some good hounds that are hauled by some of the best Houndsmen in this great state. There are some hounds east of the Pearl River that anyone would be proud to own. OTB has some some hounds that can flat run the hyde off a yote. Then there's Mr. Crowe and Willie Nelson they are gona be hard to beat. Ingram's Bill and Kate are local favorites. Jimmy Dale got a few that can wean pups and chase a yote all at the same time, so get ready. There are some great hounds around the Joinerville area if Hunter and Kelly have them right. My top 3 are
1Trey Bankston with Marie
2 Top Notch with Rugaroo
3 Danny McCallumn

I cant wait to see ya'll there

By the way Pair with Parker and Davis. And Skinny in the Cal Cutta these guys are for real.

Good post Judd! Thanks for the ranking but I just hope I will be there for 3 days to enjoy the crowd.