​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JR Edwards

Please pray for the Edwards family Jr passed away last night the fox hunting world lost a good one he will be missed by all. Jr. Was a one of a kind we all have many stories and memories of Jr one of the best hounds I ever owned I bought from Jr. The sand sifters crew are passing away many in the last year we all miss them but we still have many great memories.

Re: JR Edwards

Billy:

I know it meant a lot to the family for you to come to the visitation yesterday. The miles we travel for our hounds and our friends are many but oh how much we enjoy the hounds and the friends we make while hunting with each other.

I know Jr.'s family appericated you and the other fox hunters who turned out to pay our last respects to him and show our support to the family. Trust you had a safe trip back to FL yesterday afternoon. Lord Bless until we meet again, and let us all remember the Edwards family in our prayers for they will surely be facing some difficult times in days to come. A lot of people depend on Jr. for a lot of things. Trusting the Good Master to help them find their way with out JR.

Thanks again,
True Grit
Jonathan Blakeley