​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit For Clay Malone

We will be putting on a benefit field trial at the Deep South Running Pen for a good friend of mine Clay Malone. Click on the website I have attached if you would like to read up more on his situation.

Hunt Will Be:
January 28, 2017
5hr Derby/All Age
Bench Show following hunt
Entry- $40

We will be trying to locate stuff to auction off, if you would like to donate you can give me a call or text me at 601-325-6825. May take a while to respond if I'm at work. All that donate will be recognized at the hunt and when posting results.
We will also be selling BBQ chicken plate lunches at the hunt,
and we will be selling chances on a garmin alpha combo, winner will be called out at the hunt.

Right now looks like trophies and dog feed will be going to the top 10 derby and all age, and dog feed to BIS and BOS on the bench derby and all age. I'll be trying to gather more prizes, but for now that's what I know I'll have.

I'll be talking to Harrell Sharkey about making this a CRHA hunt.
for numbers call or text Brittany 601-325-8932.
questions, and donations you can reach me on here, or by phone.
thank you!

Re: Benefit For Clay Malone

I'm sorry the website won't load right. Just copy and paste the link and it will take you to the page.

https://www.gofundme.com/change-for-clay-2v96236w

Due to a conflict in dates with another hunt, the field trial has been rescheduled to Feb 18, 2017. Sorry about any confusion

Let me tell yall a little story about how God works. We announced that we were putting on a benefit and the word about Clay and his situation spread like a wild fire. A couple days after making the post we were contacted by the #1 neurosurgeon in the state which works at Forrest General Hospital. He was going to be working the ER that following Monday and wanted Clay to come see him. They brought him in and Dr Lee checked him out, and got the MRI done. Shortly after the results come in Dr Lee made the decision that they needed to go ahead and do surgery. He stayed in surgery till 2 that morning and they finally was able to get him fixed up. The Dr told him had he not had the surgery he would have been paralyzed permanently, if not dead by Christmas. He came out of surgery fine, but some of his organs had already started shutting down, and the Dr didn't know if they would wake up or not. A few days after the surgery some of his organs still wasn't waking up, and they had started discussing another surgery to try and romove some of the dead pieces. The next morning out of no where everything woke up. God had shown up on the scene and had brought him through 100%. The hospital never did ask for any money, proof of insurance or anything, they stepped up and saved Clays life before asking for the first penny. Because of that he was actually able to walk around for the first time without help for Christmas instead of being paralyzed. They assisted him in trying to qualify for disability, and Medicare, but both have still turned him down, and now the bills have started coming in from the hospital so we are going to continue on with our plans for the field trial to help cover some of the cost and help them out. Thank you to everybody who helped spread the word and get him help! If you haven't already, please call and get some numbers, it's shaping up to be a nice hunt for sure. There's been several folks contact me that's never heard of a field trial that'll be showing up to check it out, and I'm looking forward to them meeting some of the finest folks that step out of the shadows to help folks out in need, the field trialing world is great because of people like you. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing yall down there!