​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MS. Open 2016

The MS. Open 2 CLASS HUNT will be held December 1-3 (Check Hounds in on Wed. Nov. 30) At the Deep South Running Pen in Picayune. This will be a 2 Class Derby/AA Hunt.
Bench Show will be on Thursday night.
For numbers call Rusty Walton @ 601-416-5744

Re: MS. Open 2016

Entry Fee?

50 and 10 membership

Rusty, I tried calling you I need 12 derby and 12 aa numbers. Thanks my number is 662-448-9349.

How many numbers do you have out in each class? Thanks

how many numbers is out. who all is coming.

If I had to guess JW would be the man to beat. Ronnie will be also. Be a lot of folks shooting for those last few points to close out the year. Should be some power houses attending this one.

I herd the derby is going to be the ones to watch out for. Lots of young hounds will be there to make a name for themselves. The AA will a battle between Mr. JW and Mr. Ronnie they got some fine AA hounds for sure. Good luck to everyone It will not be an easy battle to win in either class. Let em roll.

How many was cast today? Can someone down there keep us posted please.

Laramie Fitsgerald won the derby. Wingnut is winning AA. Pat Dees was high dog today. Good luck tommorow to everyone.

Congrats to kermie Ladner and his ms open f&d ch. Taylor swift

Thanks Robbie. It was a good hunt with wall to wall running and Congratulations to all that placed and thanks to all that showed up.

what about results whos gonna post them and when?