​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To My Friends and Fellow Hunters

As most of you know on August 30, I was involved in an automobile accident that nearly claimed my life. While by the grace of God I was spared, I was severely injured and have a long painful recovery ahead. What has been uplifting is the amount of prayer and support I have received since my accident. Especially, from my fellow hunting companions. The benefit hunt, the raffles, the dog food, the calls, and the visits. Thank you for the help with the care of my hounds and pens it has been overwhelming. I never in a million years could have imagined. There's no way not to keep my chin up and my spirits high. I wish I knew every one that has helped and could thank each of you individually. I thank you so much and you will never know how much help you have been. My emotions have overtaken me more than a few times just thinking over the love and support I have received over the last eight weeks. I will be seeing everyone soon. My rehab is going great. I did have a set back last week which the doctors thought may have been a mini-stroke and lasted a couple of days. The good news is they don't believe there will be any lasting effects from it. When I see you I will thank you. When I say I love and appreciate you all, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Those of you who know me best know I mean it.

God Bless you All and Thank You,

Johnny Stevenson