​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
running hound ringtone

Can someone send me the running hound ringtone at 19854140496.

Re: running hound ringtone

Ifu get the ringtone send it to me thanks. 4782997955

me as well 1-850-910-3185

Would love to have it as well. 519-476-7654

I would like it as well thanks u very much 1613 848 0127

Is like to have it as well please 985-515-8199

I would love to have it as well.

I would love to have it as well (870) 562-3443

I would love to have it too. 601-600-1383

I was able to make my own ringtone I cant figure out how to share it. I used an App on my I phone called GarageBand. I used a video that was on my phone of some pups im starting. If you can get a 8 second clip of a pack at full cry you can make a ringtone. Hope this helps.

I made mine own ringtone also... Recorded a race with my cell phone and saved audio. Then saved the audio as my ringtone and it works great. I also made one of the wolf howling contest at July Nationals (available on Masterfox) but folks freak out when I receive a call with It as my ringtone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgB8-pzrTNE

How do u save off YouTube then make a ringtone

No, I played the You Tube video and recorded the portions I wanted with my cell phone. Then I saved my recording to my phone and then you can make that saved video your ringtone. Same thing works if you can get close enough to your own pack to record some loud portions of a race with your cell phone.

People freak out?? Good lord watch the video and pay more attention to what is going on in the background the Yotes are off the chain howling back and the hounds are unglued. When Jr. Starts look at Howard's face he's saying I just got beat by a animal.

I am asking again for the running hound ringtone. No one has send me it yet,plus there are a few more hunters asking for it also. I hope there is someone who could answer our request,Please...

Can someone please send me the hound ring tone thanks 1434 9071818