​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SoGa/FlSt FCh RD's Jesse James

FCh RD's Jesse James has moved to my house here in Milton, Fl and will be offered selectively for stud. $200. Call or Txt for for more info. 850-365-0659. I would like to thank Mr. Ronald Cercy for allowing me to get Jesse and giving us the opportunity to have this fine hound in our area to breed to. It took some time and persistence but he finally gave in lol

Re: SoGa/FlSt FCh RD's Jesse James

Jesse is a nice hound. Every hound in my Kennel is a pup or Grand pup off Jesse. Good luck with him.
God Bless
Bobby

Yes sir I have heard nothing but good things about him. I'm thinking when my long lost parta Stewart "Gunstock" Baxley comes by and sees this thing he just may go give all them wabbit beagles away and come back where he belongs...what you think Sky Scott!?!

I've already traded Stewart in for Hayden...he's the real dog man in the family!
Sky

I've hunted with this hound while he was yung, I owned a couple mates to him.I own some gyps off of him now. This dog could get it done. He is tough, hunting, and trailing and he was fast. If you bread good fast gyps, you will have complete hound. I hope yal get some pup's on the ground off of him. You couldn't have delt with a more honest person than Ronald. Good luck

Im assuming that's his pedigree heath posted ???

Yea AJ that's his pedigree