​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
International Running Hound Classic

The International will be held JANURARY 11-14,2017 at Harrisville,MS. All Information,hounds name,breeding,what hunt the hound placed in,and your name and phone number needs to be sent to Larry Etheridge 5528 Vimville-Causeyville RD. Meridian MS 39301plus your $75.00 entry fee on each hound and a $25.00 membership. You may enter 3 unqualified hounds if you have at least 3 qualified. Entries must be sent in by December 26,2016.

Re: International Running Hound Classic

Judges list
Rex Cooksey
Frog Smith
Bruce Crawford
Albert Fraiser
Mickey Howard
Grady Dear
Timmy Taylor
Rusty Cox
Billy Ray Breland
Heath Davis
Ken Ezell
Danny Pankey
Paul Isbell
Thomas Knight
Rusty Walton
Larry Etheridge
Gin Etheridge
Danny Benefield
Dennis Myrick
,Casey Childers
John Dotson
Master of Hounds Bud McGreagor

2and 1/2 tons of feed to be given away to the top 10 and bench show.

Just came back from the derby hunt and the pen is loaded with game. We had outstanding running. Should be a great International.

Mr. Larry could you give me a call? 228-363-2195. I was wondering if you could call the luxury inn in Florence Ms to see about getting room discounts there. I spoke to a lady and she said that the hunt in March has special rates. Thanks

Will call tomorrow and check with the manager for rates for hunters. She is not in today.

Things shaping up to be a Good Hunt. All the judges are have confirmed except John Dotson who had a commitment come up. National computer program will be used. Remember your hound information must be sent to me by January 26,2016.

The Luxury Inn, nearest motel to pen---next to Berry's in Florence--is giving the International a special daily rate of $80.00. If you choose to stay here, tell them that you are with the International Foxhunters. The phone number is 601-845-0737.

Btt

Had a number of people call and ask who to make their check out to:IRHC or International Running Hound Classic. Remember entries must be postmarked by December 26,2016.

Because today is a federal holiday we will accept entries postmarked tomorrow. Post offices are closed today. We have a little over 100 dogs entered as of today.

I will be calling and giving you your numbers Janurary 4th 2017.

Numbers will be from 1 through ever how many hounds we have. No numbers will be reserved.

Looks like we will be having over 100 hounds.

Numbers where giving out today if you sent in hounds and I did not call you and give you your number please call me at 601-479-4729. We have 112 hounds entered.

Old Man Winter must have thought the International was this week.

You are right Danny,I have been to some bad ones,rain,cold,snow and wind. Looks like next week will be warm and damp.

We will be at the International on Wednesday with our supply trailer , looking forward to seeing everyone .

The Bench Show will be Thursday at 5:00.

Membership meeting will be at 6:00 Wednesday.