Author
Comment
2017 Santa Rosa foxhunters Assoc.

2017 Santa Rosa Foxhunters Association
Three day field trail and bench show
March 1st - 4th
National affiliated
Hounds ran together scored separately
Held in the beautiful blackwater river state forest.
Well known master of hounds
Plenty of judges invited
$30 per dog $10 membership
For numbers or camping spots contact our secretary Rachel Wolfe : 18503802969
For any additional info A.J. Coogle:18509103185
Will be in January and February issue of horn and chase book is open now

Re: 2017 Santa Rosa foxhunters Assoc.

Dear fellow hunters,

As this years President I would like to say welcome all. I look forward to seeing you all at this years hunt. I think we are gonna have a great hunt, I've been seeing a lot of sign of the right game in the area. Myself and the rest of your board members have been striving to make this years hunt a wonderful success. Last year was a record year for the Santa Rosa reaching the most dogs we've ever had at this hunt. I hope to see those numbers continue to grow. I've been attending this hunt since I was just a little boy as well as others in the area and way off. It has been an absolute honor to be the president of this hunt. I just came back from attending the National foxhunter Association in Grenada Mississippi earlier this month. I had a wonderful time while I was there. I met a lot of great fellow foxhunters there and hope to see them this coming march at our hunt. I am continuing my path of going to different hunts my next hunt will be the central FL. I am looking forward to going to this hunt. I've heard a lot of great things about this hunt anywhere from the running to the wonderful fellowship you receive while down there. So come and see me while I'm there if you cant mark your calendar and come enjoy some great hunting with me at the Santa Rosa. Showtime feeds, Specialty Feeds , and all around hound supply are our sponsors for this year. Until we see one another Happy hunting!

A.J. Coogle
President
Santa Rosa Foxhunters Association

BTT

Proud of you, AJ and your dedication to making this a successful and first class hunt for all to enjoy!

I agree. It is a lot of work and time volunteered to put on a hunt and keep an association going that most people don't realize!
It takes special people to step up and AJ is definitely a big hearted fella that steps up without being asked and never has a negative thing to say!!
Great Job Buddy!! Keep up the good work!

btt

BTT

hope each and everyone of you have had a wonderful Christmas experience this year. everything looking good so far yall come on we would love to have yall.

BTT

BTT

Entry fee is wrong in the chase and horn it is $30 per dog $10 per membership just as the ad on here says sorry for the confusion typos tend to happen from time to time looking forward to seeing you all

btt

Getting closer and closer I am excited can't wait to see you all btt

our feed has been shipped our trophies have been ordered less than a month away and lots of game sign is being seen in the hunting grounds I feel like this is going to be one for the books I hope it is and that it continues to grow thank you in advance for everyone that comes and supports us without you this hunt couldn't continue to be the wonderful success it has been thanks

Who do we call for numbers?

850-380-2969

Our secretary Rachel is taking numbers 18503802969

Week and a half away cannot wait to see you all there. Yall be sure to get your numbers if you haven't already I picked our trophies up the other day and they look awesome our feed should be arriving sometime this week so everything is falling into place see yall next week and be safe during your travels here.

btt