​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Music Garden.

Music Garden is closed and under new management.

Re: Music Garden.

Where music garden at . Is it the pen in mize

Yes it is

Who is the new manager?Who will I have to call to book the pen?

I am , it won't be open to the public. It will be for personal use only.

Thanks Mr buddy . I hate to hear that I enjoyed hunting over there. I hope you have good luck With it .

Thank you...who is bnh

Jackie summerall

Jackie summerall call me if you want to talk 6016001383

Why is more and more pen owners not letting people run in their pens.. it ain't doing nothing but hurting the fox hunting world..

Because more and more hunters like you don't have the guts to put there name on here and ask a question like a man. Which is the same kind of man that lies about killing game and the amount of dogs they are running. I will not reply to your no name post again.

A lot of hunters can not or do not control their hounds and protect the pens from harm. At the same time most hunters are breeding and training hounds that are more and more destructive to the pens because they do better in field trials with those kind.

This is the type of things that are destroying fox hunting. People are getting out of dog hunting because there aren't many places to run at and y'all are just continuing the close pens to the public. Pretty soon it will be just pen owners at hunts because there dogs are the only ones in shape. Once that happens eventually the pen owners will get out because they won't win much money at hunts because of the lack of people showing up. Since people stopped having just trophy and no money hunts this sport has been going downhill drastically. I sure am glad I got out of this bull**** when I did.

Well Mr Private Pen if u got out why are you on the website then!

Mr.buddy im just curious why the pen is closed to the public?

Most are fed up with the same few at same pens always winning yes they may have a slight advantage running on home ground but there is a lot good hounds at hunts now and seems like the same always come out on top that are involved with the hunts. No pride in sport like years past now seems like now everyone got a angle. U go in a big pen and same ones always on top odds is against it drastically. U see the hunters staying on phone with judges watch judges carrying GPS tracking buddies hounds to score. Not enough hounds in some hunts to make a champion have to shift derby dogs or have ghost hounds. All these benefit hunts that give away money or feed or garmins that never leave the group that putting it on. All age pup hunts people having to wear gates out on a pen for two months before a hunt where no one else can practice. Certain people run a quarter to half of entries in a speed drive hunt where everyone else can't afford but one or two. The New Years resoultion for all hunters should be respect pen owners and start calling out all the bull going on and save the sport before the point of no return. Buddy right pen owners have to be respected and the field trial pride has to be restored if u want pen owners to continue having hunts. Think even if someone wins a hunt now no one really takes interest like before in hound or breeding instead they looking at who cheated. People can grip and people can pretend everything is great but the truth is the truth also start doing like horse races testing top ten winners or giving polygraphs see a big change quickly

Sure wished you would post your name, great post and shouldn't be ashamed. High pressure you can call me if you want to talk, 601-270-5200. But there will be a small amount of trials in this pen each year with Zero practicing and no friends judging or people judging that sold dogs that are in the hunt. STRAIGHT UP best hound. I know I said I wouldn't answer to a no name post but it was so well thought out.

BUDDY MORRIS,I HOPE YOU HAVE A HUNT SOON!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT & I LIKE THE IDEA OF NO PRACRICE & BEST HOUND WINS!!!

I always thought we needed a place that catered to that. We've put a lot of work already, and are now just waiting on game, the weather is really hindering the trappers right now. I want it to be such a great pen that the best of the best wants to travel to see what they have.