​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Condition program for hounds

I will be offering a condition program for up to 20 hounds. This will include a high quality feed and worming program. We will design the program that works for you. I will offer suggestions but will run hounds how you think works best for you. Price is $50.00 a week. Some of you will think this is high, but I promise you will get your monies worth.
For more information call
Ray Casteen @ 910-5145-4346

Re: Condition program for hounds

910-515-4345

Please call 910-515-4346 my agent (wife) says she isn't accepting anymore calls about dogs. Thanks

I know puppy trainers that charge $50

Per month

You should get about 6 all age dogs right in that puppy pen. Lmbo!

If folks are too lazy to feed and worm their dogs and run them twice a week they should quit because they're prolly not that interested in it to begin with.

Maybe some people work for a living and don't have time to run twice a week but love it enough to do it anyway possible. Just the way I see it. People owning fox dogs are a dying breed

I agree we should all run our own hounds and look at them and compete with what we think are the best. The service I am offering is for the man that has money but not enough time to compete in field trials. We don't need to exclude anyone from being able to too participate in our sport. I am offering a service to those who can afford it and want to be competitive. I have never worked for free or been on any kind of government assistance. Obama will be in office for another month so contact him for welfare or a free phone, car payment or whatever else you think you should get for free!