To get numbers call Jay Paulson
352-494-6542 after 5pm

Re: Florida State 3 Day

Btt

How many numbers out and how is game running

Over 300 numbers given out so far and the pen is full of game. Going to be a good hunt.

Who's got the heat this year?

I heard Chris oglesby and bo scurry was gonna be the ga boys to beat if they go

Btt

whats the address for address to st George pen

Need to watch out for Ronald Cercy , His dogs are PRIME up and ready....

Just run with bo scurrys and lil Wes dogs today .. I think they gonna give Ronald cercy a fit he not just him everybody .. They better have there stuff together to beat them boys there dogs looked great today .. I don't think they can handle ole bo Wes and even dale for 2 days

My votes on mark and Kenny .. we will see let the dogs do the talking

Mark and Kenny haha. Them an their dogs are still seeking counseling over Trump winning. You know how them democrats are.Still going to cry in's an pony pettings an not running their dogs so we dont have to worry about them.

Doug, I am pretty sure they were on tv out in California. Something about LGBT!

All these boys got good dogs but none as good as bo and Wes I think

Looks like I need to stay at home sounds like hunts already won and has not even begin yet

Let's just let the dogs do the talking .. Can't help the man has good dogs though

It's EA bell rd st George ga

Only a few camper power hookups left if you plan on bringing a camper I would bring generator if you need power.

Bench show Thursday night 6pm

Hall of fame presentation Friday before derby awards

Hope to see you at the hunt

Thanks Mark for keeping the post updated! I hope we have a great turnout at the Florida State Field Trial. Fellow fox hunters, please come and enjoy a great hunt and fellowship.

Mark, i went by Wal-Mart and got your field trial kit. I bought you all the Visine, and Kleenex they had. I am glad to see Kenny Lewis is coming. Maybe he will run dogs this time instead of just showing them. I was told he usually does run in the hunt, but I have never seen one in a crossing. Perhaps i did not stare down the road long enough!

Be easy on them Carl or they will get butt hurt an start golfing an riding their beach cruisers through the villages with them no show Richardson boys. Well at least baby boy Richardson claim's to have hounds. Hear his brothers have took to lap dogs. Well at least they fit better in the baskets on front of their cruisers.

Doug, I heard that Tony Malphurs had a dog he was bringing. I looked outside and didn't see the sky falling. It's either a lie or Becky thinks he has a job out of town. I bet old Burnham is just setting back laughing about us poking fun. However if you asked him why he isn't coming it would take him three days to tell you all the excuses. When all he really has to say is he likes softball better. Even though it's mainly women in that sport. Maybe he can compete with them a little better.

Carl the bad part about Tony is i hear he bought it from a quitter. So you can only imagine what he got.He will probably just pawn the dog off on Pat an not show like always. An for Burnham i think you hit the nail on the head.

All Right hope everyone is ready for tomorrow because Ronald Cercy has got them number and ready to take them to the TOP again this year.... Your nightmare is on the way..

Ronald who??? That's funny right there. We had some of that breeding one time an all i can say is we no longer have any. People have had better luck with stuff from the pound than them Jesse's.

Sounds like get back is on the stuff that killed Elvis! Maybe it's just Ronald cheering for his own self.

I hear yall better bring some gloves so you don't get calluses on your hands from clapping for Kenny and Mark!!

Pat,Tony and Ronald won't be looking over there shoulder last day

Is that dog names?

Congratulations to Pat Malphurs on winning the all age today.