​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayers needed

My husband is going down for his 7th surgery on his shoulder.I would like to ask if y'all will please pray for him. They did his first surgery in September and let staph infection get in it.If anyone would please pray for him.Thank you .

Re: prayers needed

I am lifting him up.

Thanks Mr buddy.He came through surgery good. Hopefully this is his last one.Ill keep you posted.

Prayers from Eastman Kennel

we will pray for him and wish him a good recovery. hope things are going well.

Thanks for all of the prayers he is back at home and doing good.he has a drainage pump in it and seems to be feeling OK . I will keep posting updates.

Sending up prayers that all goes well!!

He's going back to the Dr today to see what the last culture results came back as.hopefully it is all negative. I will post later on today what we find out. Thanks for all the prayers and all the calls.

I'm praying in the. Name of Jesus that healing will come . Start thanking the lord for the healing that is coming!!!

Well he has still got stagh in it . The Dr said that hopefully it's gonna get better.i hope so cause I don't think he can handle another surgery.He has turned it all over to God Almighty. He told me that God is going to take it all away from him. I hope so cause I'm tierd of seeing him like this.He stays in constant pain all the time.He still gets out and tries to do stuff but it's hard on him.But we all know how hard headed men are lol. I will update everyone in a few days.Thanks everyone for all the prayers.If anyone would like to talk to him call him@ 601-600-1383 .Thank you .

Praying for a speedy recovery may god bless the buck hunter family and all envolved in the healing process

Just st read this. I don't get on here much as I use to, so sorry for late response, but I will pray for him.

Well he had to go to the emergency room this afternoon.He is in alot of pain and has blisters done came up the size of quarters around the place where they did the surgery. I'm so tierd of seeing him like this.He has done told me that they are not cutting on him again.THEY are giving him more antibiotics through IV. I will post again when I get more information.Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls.

They sent him back home last night. I hope and pray that he gets well soon.If the infection would go away he would feel alot better.Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls.