​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2017 Masters Field Trial- Picayune, MS

Yes, the HH Magazine says Enon, LA but in recent weeks, the Masters executive BOD and the pen owners have agreed that a move was best for Enon and the Masters Trial. The 2017 Masters Field Trial will be held at Deep South Running Pen in Picayune, MS. The dates will be March 15-18, 2017. This will be a Grade 1A trial run under Masters GTP 5 minute rules.
Entry Fee $100, Membership $10. 1st through 20th will receive awards. All money, after expenses, to be paid back to 1st thru 10th places.
Call, Clif Parker at 252-559-0400, for Draw List and reservation of none-draw numbers beginning Tuesday, February 15, 2017 at 6 pm CST (7 pm EST)

Master of Hounds: Larry Etheridge
Assistant Master of Hounds: Reed Roundtree
President: Danny “Skinny” Smith (225-281-9133)
Secretary: Clif Parker

Re: 2017 Masters Field Trial- Picayune, MS

Kinda new at this so I need to ask a question. Is this a hunt that your hound must be qualified to be able to run in? Or can I bring what I got and try my luck?

Bring what you got ... a dog doesn't have to be qualified for this hunt

You can bring any dog it does not have to be qualified to enter!!

Address to pen?

5 Dickerson Rd.Picayune MS

Thanks Larry!

Is there a judges list and how many?

At this time, we have 26 judges who have called and accepted the invite and invitations out to 14 more. As the trial nears, we will post the list of names "confirmed" to attend.

Casey Helms

Country boy
Casey Helms

Clif Parker, Secretary
Yes, the HH Magazine says Enon, LA but in recent weeks, the Masters executive BOD and the pen owners have agreed that a move was best for Enon and the Masters Trial. The 2017 Masters Field Trial will be held at Deep South Running Pen in Picayune, MS. The dates will be March 15-18, 2017. This will be a Grade 1A trial run under Masters GTP 5 minute rules.
Entry Fee $100, Membership $10. 1st through 20th will receive awards. All money, after expenses, to be paid back to 1st thru 10th places.
Call, Clif Parker at 252-559-0400, for Draw List and reservation of none-draw numbers beginning Tuesday, February 15, 2017 at 6 pm CST (7 pm EST)

Master of Hounds: Larry Etheridge
Assistant Master of Hounds: Reed Roundtree
President: Danny “Skinny” Smith (225-281-9133)
Secretary: Clif Parker

Sorry for my mistake on days of the Week but the draw list and number reservations begin on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 and Not Tuesday as indicated above and in the magazine. Not sure what calendar I was looking at when I first posted!!!

Call, Clif Parker at 252-559-0400, for Draw List and reservation of none-draw numbers beginning Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 6 pm CST (7 pm EST)

2017 Masters Field Trial "Confirmed" Judges List as of Feb. 28, 2017.

We currently have 31 confirmed.

Larry Etheridge
Reed Roundtree
Brad Hoehner
Gin Etheridge
Floyd (Frog) Smith
Rex Cooksey
Rayford Waltman
Albert Frasier
Billy Breland
Ted Steele
Larry Mallen
Farrell Sibley
Dean Jacobs
Robert Abney
John Beckwith
Ronald Cain
Don Kiplinger Sr.
Randy Watts
Lane Wheat
Jeff Averett
Bruce Crawford
Thomas Knight
Grady Deere 
Micky Howard
Monk Sullivan
Danny Benefield
James Edwards
Rusty Walton
Danny Pinkie
Kemmy Taylor
Craig Martin

What's the camper fee?

What time does the draw start ?

We will be at The Masters with our supply trailer , looking forward to seeing and visiting with everyone.We have the trailer well stocked with all your field trial needs. Thanks for your business, Jim Eastman

WOW, what a hunt !!!! Congratulations to Bobby McSwain on a great win . Cliff Parker and Skinny Smith put on a excellent hunt . The judges did a great job , had high scores all three days. As always James Edwards had the pen in great shape. Mrs. Edwards and her mother had great food as always.We want to thank all our customers ,hope we had all your needs. Enjoyed seeing all our old friends and meeting lots of new ones.

Glad see a July won lol

Looks can be deceiving! Lol. He's a Full Blooded Walker! And Thanks Mr. Jimmy! It was a great hunt and I definitely enjoyed it.