​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI FHA

MARK YOUR CALENDARS
The CENTRAL MS FHA's Annual 3-day AA/ 2-day Derby will be ((JUNE 14th-17th )) this year as every year, the 2nd Full week in June as stated in the bylaws.

Hunt will be at Rolling Hills in Harrisville, Ms
I will start giving out numbers APRIL 1st, not a minute before.
More info and my phone number for numbers to come later. Look forward to seeing all

Re: CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI FHA

Btt

The Central will be a 2-day Derby and 3-day All-Age and will be SECOND full week in June( 14th - 17th ) as It HAS BEEN FOR LAST 55 years . So if your a true dedicated fox hunter come out and support a hunt that's been around for years n years not weeks or months.
Look forward to seeing all usual supporters of the Central and WELCOME lots more.

Need a phone number to reach you

(662) 571-2255

Also I had posted I would start giving numbers on April 1st. BUT IT WILL NOW BE ""APRIL 15th "". I want it to come out in the Horn and Chase before I start giving them out .

SO I WILL START GIVING NUMBERS OUT APRIL 15th .
%%. NOT A MINUTE BEFORE%%
Come one come all to enjoy one of the oldest hunts still going .

What's the entry fee

sorry Justin
$50 both classes.
Pen fees have gone up

Any word on the hotel rooms being at a discounted price for hunters?

I'll call them again tomorrow , they were suppose to let me know by the 20th. And I had forgotten. Sorry

Only way I can get special rate on rooms is to guarantee 10 rooms . Not sure that can happen. But if we can get 10 and everyone call and let me know I will do the contract with them . Other wise it's $90 a night for wed and Thursday and $99 for Friday . If your AARP , military you can get a 10% discount. .
Sorry but that's best I could do.
Thanks and look forward to seeing everybody

That's at Luxury Inn next to Berrys in Florence

Only two days until the Central , I hope everyone that has numbers is still planning on attending . Looks like it's going to be a jam up hunt. Lots of talented competitors have numbers . Hope to see you all there by at least Thursday morning. By the way the computer with national program will be there. Thanks in advance to all that are attending . Judges and Hunters , I look forward to seeing everyone.
Ronnie Mason

We will be there Wednesday afternoon with our supply trailer , looking forward to seeing everyone.