​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ole bay results

Thanks nick and bj can't ask for better place or better people to go to a hunt at congrats to kebo on the win and all who placed
2nd 3rd 4th Sam x bck coon
5 th 8th Sam x sissy
9th Sam x ugly
7th prime time x Lori

10th place was ( bw shine x wascoms mechelle ) congrats to everybody that placed . Wasn't there but heard big creek had sum fine puppy's .

Dewayne when u croak they will have to screw you in the ground as far as everyone needing to upgrade there training progam have u looked in mirtor lately. You coukd go either wayvwith a little lip stick. As far as you being tough you talk alot on net but cry like a baby when a real man confronts you. The hardest battle you have ever faught is a long line at a buffet you always cry more than a newborn with collic. And its not hard to place a dog when you homestead a pen and have your buddies with ur alpha collars dialed in. As far as chad you as bad with your all age back dated pups. So yall live in your fantasy world and keep up bei g legends in yalls own minds

Easy to see that "Concerned" and "Rich" are the same person with that grammar. Did you skip the spelling lessons when you were in grade school?

Lol never said I was in shape but I am a little worried sounds like you got a man crush you thinking about me in lipstick and all I don't swing like that though just keep those thoughts to yourself

Dewayne, people just don't understand your not gonna take a wormy dog and out run a dog that's not its just not gonna happen...
Just like your not gonna out run a dog that's in shape vs a dog that is poor. It's common sense...

Dewayne that hurts.you promised me you was gonna start telling the truth to everyone. We been hiding this from every one going on nine months now.you come all the way to Louisiana to my pen to run your dogs and be with me .I'm tired of hiding our relationship. Now do like you promised me and tell everyone the truth about us. See ya soon big sexy

I examine Dewayne's every day for a living.