​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 5 hr Field Trial Feb 18th

Lol, we will be lucky to get in the race. Hunt is for a great cause and for a good man. Good luck too everyone.

There will be plenty of rain Saturday to help with all that heat that's coming. Herd that there is over a 100 numbers out in each class. Just put you some floats on em and come support the hunt.

Shaping up to be a nice hunt.
Got 131 Derby numbers out
129 All Age.
Going to try and cast around 6:30. Soon as it gets to where we can see numbers.

Well?

I was asked not to post these results on Masterfox. Results will be on the CRHA website. Thank you to everybody who attended and helped out with the hunt.

It shouldn't be posted on no site. With what went on with the scoreing .

I agree Buckhunter kennels.

What went on with the scoring?

Well first off they didn't have but 8 judge's and 2 hours into the hunt they asked the hunters to pair up and help judge and we all agreed to help.when the was called out the scores didn't add up to me so I asked what happen in the all-age and they told me they only used the scores from the hunters in the Derby and not in the all-age. In my opinion if they wasn't gonna use in both classes they shouldn't have used in neither one.

We never asked hunters to come in. They asked to come in. Now in case you don't understand how this works a Derby/all age is run together, scored separately. It's practically 2 different trials ran at the same time. Just because we used the hunters scores in one does not mean we have to use them in the other. Was it ideal? No, but we did the best we could. With all the mumbling and everything that was going on while we were still working on the Derby I made the decision before we started on the all age to help speed up the process. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't have let the hunters come in, but you live and learn. Probably would've had somebody that was good with computers too.

Well the way I see it the scores from the hunters should have never been used in neither one if you wasn't gonna use them in both cause that was not far to the dog's or the hunters

It was the same Hunt either way you want to look at it

What about the dog being allowed to continue to be scored without a number on it? Just because you knew the owner?

In my opinion it was a messed up hunt and it shouldn't count for nothing.im proud we was able to help someone that needed it but it shouldn't count for crha or no organization

I see it has been posted on the crha website. It was all about the points.in my mind it should have been not counted for nothing but that's my opinion. I don't care if I have stepped on anyone's toes that's my opinion.my number is 601-600-1383 if anyone wants to talk about what I have said.

I agree with you man my dog was paid for just like the derby dogs was and to me I want my dog scored the same as the derby I don't think it should of counted we had dogs running there but off the last couple hours and didn't get there score not fair to me

I'm a little slow I guess but I think it was the same Hunt it was just a derby class and a all-age class for the same Hunt.now someone correct me if I'm wrong

I want to know if anyone else agree with me that it shouldn't have counted for any organization.They shouldn't have scored a dog that the blanket came off and the dog placed on top of that.All I'm saying is that they should have not used the scores for neither class

Terry walley call me at 601-600-1383