​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ole bay puppy hunt

If not winning yourl losing , when you lose baby's cry! I guess you got a lot of participation awards!

747 kennel are first class people and every single hunt they put on are first class. From the running to the fellowship, judges and the food they provide. That's breakfast and lunch . What other pen owners do you know provide that at every hunt. Big creek kennel puts in the time and the effort to condition they're hounds and they know what they're looking for . That's why they have been on top in the state of Ms for awhile now. Them guys don't need a back pocket judge . Tighten up ol bay judge if you wanna out run them or this young bones male at my kennel march 25th or stay at the house

Ray greg dewayne chad kebo u all need quit living in a fantasy world like everyone is stupid but u all Yall scratching each others butts trying to get a few points and prestige greg u need quit plowing in ur buddys field also not cool. Drake u just run that head like most young punks trying to sell a hound. U can kiss big creek from head to head trying to get a bone but why waste time no one cares. And scott quit trying to convience the pupoy hunting world all these three month old puos are tailgaiting yotes.u just cheating people out their money everyone knows. Chad is only one that can run the sire and his offspring in same pup hunts dewayne did graduate the break it off in u institute with honors why he does it so well. Reason is i was in his faternity. Sharehardwangtillitsraw putittouroyally