Dog food & full set of awards for prizes

No kennels , bring tie out chains & feed pans

Some camper spots available
Lodging in Ruston & Jonesboro-hodge

Books open March 1st
Call Nicki Caskey for #s
318-533-9746

Re: Arklatex masters 3 day

This hunt hasn't been for couple years. Why this date? Same date at East MS and hunt in Andalusia and one week from LA state? New pen like to come but conflicts with date? Just wondering? It makes it harder to get hunters and judges? Surely there is a good reason or another date could be arranged?

Red Dot when you start paying for this pen & all game then you can tell me when I can have hunt. To be honest if I wasn't having the hunt you would maybe get a few more dogs at east Mississippi but not many from this way. And Andulisa 2 states over not my concern. We haven't had issue with hunters & judges showing up at sugar creek foxpen. 128 hounds showed up for 5hr 2 weeks ago we must be doing something right.

Just ask a question? I don't care when you have a hunt I just ask about everybody trying work together. Obvious your cowboy boots rubbing your straddle lol.

btt

BTT over 190 numbers out !!

Pen running great, get some numbers and join us. Should be a good test of your hounds.

If there's anyone in the north ark area that's coming to this hunt? I'm trying to get a pair of pups from Coach hauled down here to this hunt. We would both be much appreciative if someone would b so kind as 's to help us out. And I'll b glad to pitch in on some gas money for your troubles. Thanks

234 numbers out as today! 2 tons of showtime feed & 1st place in each class will get a garmin tracking collar. Fish fry Thursday evening so if you haven't got numbers call & get some come join us for good time.

Is there an address to the pen

2750 Keppler creek Rd
Ruston La