​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EDDIE EDDINGTON MOMORIAL 2 CLASS PUPPY HUNT APRIL 1ST @ round rock hill fox pen

this is to raise money to pay the land taxes where the pen is. this will be ran like my first hunts i had here few years ago. it will 40 per entry with 20 going to pay out and will be letting winners of each class hold challenge trophies untill we have new winners next year. no hounds will be ran in this hunt that has ever been casted here before . so it dont matter where you coming from . you all will have same advantange none . lol . the hounds or pups that have won these big puppy hunts here have gone on to win some major hunts down the road. all the log piles are gone and right now got some good running seasoned game in here . i do not expect them puppys to hurt this game at all .please do not call untill after 330 pm and no later than 10 pm. and you can get numbers here if need be.
thank now lets all help keep this pen alive. oh and its running fast like usual. if you got a in shapefast track running hound that can also run by site ? then you should do well . they will be tested here like no other. here is my cell 903-431-6928

Re: EDDIE EDDINGTON MOMORIAL 2 CLASS PUPPY HUNT APRIL 1ST @ round rock hill fox pen

Age of each class please

Re: EDDIE EDDINGTON MOMORIAL 2 CLASS PUPPY HUNT APRIL 1ST @ round rock hill fox pen

it is 10-29 and under & 12-29 and under

up

How big is the pen?

I thought you cancelled this hunt ???