Re: 5hr s&d at OTE

$30 a dog
Giving back dog food to the winners.

Is there gonna be a bench show ?

Bench show will be after the hunt.

How many numbers out ? Is there any game left after the fla state.. I heard it wiped y'all out .. who's got the heat ?

I heard bo scurry won coastal derby and all age .. does he have numbers ?

Theres plenty of game. The pen is running as good as ever. And there's around 200 numbers out.

Is there a child handling class

Yes sir.

Who's got the heat ? How many judges are lined up .. I don't wanna come and there not be any judges and my dog can't get a fair showing

Are pen members running in hunt and gonna be riding around ? .. I agree James .. how many judges y'all got ?

Yes pen members will be allowed to run in this hunt if they want to. I'm putting the hunt myself so it's no difference than you putting one on and the pen members running in it. Basically what I'm trying to say is I leased the pen that day just like any other organization would. There probably will be a few pen members riding the fence trying to save any game. And I hope to have around 20 judges. And I have no clue who has the HEAT.

Is it gonna be a male and female class on the bench or all showed together ?

Going to have a male and female class

Btt

Btt

Going to be taken entries Friday afternoon starting around 4 and then again on Saturday morning before the Hunt starting around around 4am. Going to have roll call at 6 and cast at 6:30. Hope to see you there!