​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit Hunt at Joe's Branch in Enon, La

Penny Family Benefit Hunt

Megan Penny was a sophomore at Fountainbleau High School in Mandeville, La. Her softball season had just begun and she was the starting catcher and hitting clean-up in the lineup. After feeling ill for a few days, she was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) on March 9, 2016. She was rushed to Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans where she began her chemotherapy treatments. She continued her treatments for the course of the last 11 months. She took charge of that challenge and immediately cut off all her hair to embrace the fight. Megan was determined to beat leukemia and return to her softball team and school. She declared “I’M NOT GOING OUT LIKE THIS” but sadly Megan lost her battle and passed peacefully in her sleep on February 8, 2017 due to a heart complication associate with her treatments.Her parents are now faced with not only the death of their daughter but also the financial burden of burial expenses. Please come out and help support the Penny family!

We will have several items to auction, dinner plates for sale and much more! We are accepting donations if you are able to donate. If are willing to help judge please call or text Tommy Brown at (985) 966-5708

Where: Joe’s Branch Fox Pen Enon, La.
When: April 1, 2017
$35.00 entry fee per dog and will cast at daylight
Dog food will be given away to the dogs placing in the top 10.
If there are not enough judges we will pair up hunter’s to judge. Numbers will be given out starting Monday March 13th. Call or text Tommy Brown for numbers (985)966-5708

Re: Benefit Hunt at Joe's Branch in Enon, La

The hunt will be a 4 hour hunt. Thanks

I will be there to help judge Tommy!!

That will work spanky , thanks buddy

I will enter a ghost dog and judge if that's alright.

tommy, if you want to make a donation to the family tell me where to mail check and who to make it out to. thanks leroy

Danny buck that will be great , Thanks

Mr Leroy any donation is greatly appreciated and you can make checks out to me are to the father (Eddie Penny) either way I will make sure they get it . Mail to Tommy Brown 17394 Galloway rd. Covington Louisiana 70435. Thanks a bunch

I will start giving out numbers tomorrow.

Btt

Btt

I mailed ck for her to Roger Knight, he's coming an bringing it from Christian foxhunters assoc.

Mr Johnny I sure appreciate and thank yall

There will be a new TT-15 collar that will be raffled off. 52 Chances for $10 a chance.

Btt

Come on down Leroy Husser don't be scared 😳 I been waiting to c what u got !!!

I am vice-president over our booster club which sponsors our girls fast pitch softball team. I read this article to the team and the girls just melted. We had a prayer for her and her family and they wanted to donate from our team. I really thought it was heart warming for these girls softball team from Pearl Ms. to donate to this family in there time of need. Our prayers go out to the family