​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results

Come on reddot you know this is a real honest sport nowadays.

No I'm not new at all just Ben out of it for 10 years my name is Charles pinner aka jelly roll !! And I'm not high on them at all that's why I said we would see the pups were running where they were trained at! I usderstand all that we going to folkston next week end may place em may not I'm not high on em at all and new to this I ain't I won the first ever Lakeland 3 series pup hunt fox hunted all over just Ben out a while seen them run when one of my other was in training and liked em ! I don't have the luxury of running my dogs like yall I live in florida! So pay ricky to keep my dogs and run em if I can't just like now he getting 3 of my grown dogs to keep in shape for me to go to a hunt in April I run with Edward Carter at statenville some !!! I'm not trying to start any thing not saying you don't have the right to say something but be a man put ya name on it not cowardly !!!!

Well Mr rigged hunt I understand what you saying and the pups were purchased before the hunt because they were out out running what I had but we will see I also understand that now that the attention is brought to em.they probably want place any where else one reason I quit befor

THEY WILL PLACE ONE MORE TIME,THEY WILL FIT ONE MORE HUNT AT RED GATE!!!

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE STILL GO THERE!!!!! THE PEN RUNS GREAT & GOOD AS OF A PAN YOU CAN ASK FOR,ITS JUST ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!

RED DOT,I BET YOU JUST DIDNT GET TO SEE THE RUNNING IN THE BACK ON THAT 25 YEAR OLD BLACK COYOTE!!!

THAT BLACK COYOTE HAS HURT A LOT OF FEELINGS!!!

Dang Jelly, all these people sound like they are ******* Come by and pick me up so we can show not tell what happened at the Thirsty Parrot! For someone like you that's new to this. How many combo's did Beam Blossom win? You had a foxpen for how long?

I think Carl I had one for 15 years it funny how grown men are pure cowards and want put a name to post like this !! Lol its all good tho me being the new man and all I'm still trying to learn all this stuff carl!! O yea Mr betting man I probably want run em in red gate any more to much crying ohh but I am going to folkston next week all know elmer and them boys are honest or are you just a keyboard bad ass!!! Hope to see ya there we wI'll have a good time and if there was foul play then I just want place it's that simple for me I don't want any one cheating for me !!! I don't go to enough hunts anyway to many grown ass crybaby men to much drama any more it's not about fox hunting g or about fellowship it's if I don't win I cry!!!