​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holden North Fox Pen

Holden North Fox Pen will be open for running April 1, 2017.
We are still in the process of getting roads and right of ways cleaned, but we will not be running machines or doing anything to take away from your running enjoyment.
Any dog cast is $5/dog
Cast time is before 6am
Catch by 10 am
As most of you know, the middle road is bout a mile long, with 125 or so coyotes in the pen, seeing crossings is not a problem and catching hounds is quick.
The pen is open in the back and under brush in select cut timber up front.
Bookings will be limited to 30 hounds and whomever books the pen will be responsible for pen rules being followed during their bookies .
To save time, I listed a few of the pen rules, the others are posted on the camp porch.
If you do not have tracking collars for all your hounds you plan on casting, please do not call to book.
If you plan on leaving pen, while your dogs are running, please don't call.
I know this sounds as if, I don't welcome hunters, nothing could be further from the truth.
Pen owners have responsibilities to provide healthy game and a well maintained pen, and hunters should be responsible for their actions as well, at Holden North, you will be.
If you are interested in running in a pen with plenty of game and room to run (400 acres)
Call:
Jimmie McCoy
225-400-7873
7am-7pm

Re: Holden North Fox Pen

Where is your pen located ???

Holden Louisiana

Address to pen