​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2017 Santa rosa

Folks,
I am truly sorry for the delay I got sent down south for the wildfire in naples fl but I have been meaning to get on here and say thank you to all that came and supported our hunt. We had an outstanding turnout this year 222 hounds and some of the best running you could ask for. I know from the looks of each and everyone of you you all had the time of your lives I look forward as serving as the president another year and hope that we continue to grow as we have done for the past few years. I wanna personally thank all of the judges that were able to come especially Mr Jimmy addams for doing an outstanding job as our master of hounds. I would also like to thank Showtime feeds and specialty feeds for always being there and on top of things for us like they always have you guys make things go so smoothly I really appreciate it. FOR THOSE of you that could not make it there's always next year we will look forward to having you whenever you can make it and to all that did come we look forward to having you back. We will see y'all at the next one and good luck to all throughout the year may each and everyone of you have a blessed year of hunting. Happy hunting

A.J. Coogle
President
Santa Rosa Foxhunters Assoc.