​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ty Ty fox pen

Mighta worded what I said a little wrong .. my bad .. don't get me wrong a great running pen ... but f billy doesn't win it he needs to get rid of what he has ... he runs there every week ... jj y'all are big into puppy hunting , well y don't y'all come out to the 1 day in swainsboro or the South Georgia and see what ur feeding .. last I heard billy crews got his tail spanked at a 1 day and hasn't been to a hunt there since

Billy Crews is a grown man he can go to what hunts he wants to , and by the way why don't you put your real name cause I know who you are , you have posted under 5 or 6 different names like James,Jeremy,Bucky and Beat down Kennels and least Billy is running his own dogs . I would drop it if I were you friend you been posting on every puppy hunt post for the last month.

sounds like Kyle is a **** stirer so that makes him a **** head I invite you to ce judge our hunt in folkston or JJ and Wayne might let u come help judge theirs( doubt it though) billy crews has been to 3 different pens here lately and had his name called at all of them with same dogs so I would have to say get in line to buy them if you want to buy them cause seems to me where ever he sets them down they get it done Like I said your a **** stirer ****head

Yea I seen Mr Crews in 3 different hunts now placed in all of em

Who the hell are u Kyle ? U sound like u are just trying to stir the pot cause u got ur tail handed to u somewhere .... Ty ty fox pen is one of the most straight up pens ... Everybody u talk to says good running and great judges ... U need to quit bashing jj and billy and put ur real name ... Nobody knows who u are ... Grow a set and man up

All you boys put your first and last names it helps things go smoother👍

I don't know who Mike is but it's not me just letting you fellas know I keep up with the pup results but the Mike post is not me!!

I. Been out of fox hunting ever since they shht us down ( florida ) and thinking about going to some puppy hunts but as far as judges .. Pen owners and hunters .. Seems like nothing has changed .. Some people just think there not suppose to lose or not place if they enter a hound ... Why can't everybody get a long ain't we suppose to have fun and enjoy fox hunting ...

It ain't changed rogerGeiger lol still winey cry baby's ever where u go!! Cowards who want post real names so far I seen complaint on every pip hunt with bogus names lol same Ole same Ole !! But dang I missed it come on back in Rodger bahaa

Beg for participants but don't publish results . Where are the results?????

If you want to know the results you should have been there , the results were on face book so where you smart butts that ain't got the guts to put your real name would have to have your real name on it to make your smart remarks . I can assure you we don't have to beg for people to come , the only reason we have two hunts a year is for the other guys that put puppy hunts on every month to have a place to go . Julian Jackson