Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Second annual firemens benefit hunt

Books open today it's filling up fast this is going to be an exciting hunt

We're getting some good prizes already
An (AR rifle a few yeti stile coolers fishing rods gun cabinet just to name a few

The address to the pin is 21912 La Hwy 442 Holden La 70744

BJ pawn had donated a 22 leaver action and soft ice chest Old South dog boxes is building us a dog box Raising Cane's has donated a big gift basket Tractor Supply is also donating a lot of stuff we have an AR and another rifle that we're supposed to be getting and gundog supply has donated a few things and have a lot more stuff like Yeti Coolers and a pair of Nikon binoculars that we're supposed to be getting

Mr. Jimmy has got the pen in great shape. It is full of game, that is running the best I've ran in a long time. We enjoyed the running we had this morning. Thanks Mr Jimmy.

Cliff said he has out over a hundred numbers and the pen is really running good with lots of game. This should be a heck of a hunt.

Went and ran the pen this morning for the first time. It was running great. Seen plenty of crossings and plenty of good running smart game. Should be a good hunt!

It's looking like it's turning out to be a big hunt I'm going to bring a good camera and see who I need to contact about putting it in the Hunter's horn. We have some really good stuff some of the stuff dominated this week are, 3 Yeti Coolers ,3 guns, two tracking collars,a dog box,one to two sets of Nikon binoculars several sacks a dog feed and we still have some other good places that's donating stuff later this week the pen is running great and I'm really excited about this hunt Saturday and if anyone has one or two digit numbers that they're not going to use this weekend if you could please contact me so other people can get some good numbers thanks

How many numbers out?

Around 125

We will be supplying breakfast and lunch we have plenty of Cokes,DrPepper,diet Coke,Sprite and water.

We will cast around 6:30