Books for first hunt are open thanks

Re: South La Puppy hunt Classic qualifying hunts

Btt

Btt

Btt

Is the all age pups from shows coming???

Folks no what them shows do. Been doin it so long back dating them pups it ain't no secret

Guys come on if you know something for sure bring it out on the table but be a man about it and use your name cause I can promise you this there will be no cheating at my pen period I don't care if it's my dad he will be asked to leave and never return so if you can prove something they won't be allowed but as for all the crying and moaning after every single hunt now a days it has to stop guys if not I can promise you there will not be anymore field trials pen owners and judges are sick of all the negativity it has really gotten out of hand !!! Y'all want to know the real reason behind Blew By U Fox pen I'm a lay it out on the line for ya this pen was purchased for one reason only I swore I would never own another pen in my life but as I got in to church I got to really building my relationship with our lord and savior I had a vision and that vision is to use this fox pen and field trials to witness and get people saved so I purchased it and I've worked really hard to build this pens reputation up some of you may know from the last hunt that there will be a prayer at each one of my hunts and I feel like if there is one soul that gets won to God than this pen has done it's job !!! So as far as cheating and lying I have no desire for it on my facilities!!! Thanks and God Bless !!!!

Great post Travis, there isn't a better reason to own a pen and hold trials.

Travis place a bible on the table when you sign in and let everyone place there hand on it and promise to Jesus there telling the truth and let all entries sign a sportsman agreement statement to Jesus what a good way to witness you see when you cheat any way weather it's running old dogs padding the scores. Drugging them up or letting certain ones practice and no one else so they will have the advantage or selling someone a hound that has been raised in that pen right before the hunt is all angles to cheat. Like big hunts why does it seem like the ones that's always involved with the hunts in any way from president to figuring the scores come out on top reasearch it. Everyone is not dumb it's just everyone keeps turning there heads acting like it don't happen while the sport suffers and is headed downhill. Buddy is right about pens but so many people is quitting field trialing and so many pen owners are refusing to hold hunts due to the same ones always manipulating things people wake up and take charge get the pride back into the sport before its to late. If this is not true just look at the number of hunters and hounds at hunts. I can remember back in seventies eighties and nineties hunts where there was hundreds of hounds competing for trophies and it was to see who had best hound. Now it's who can figure out to stick who and make a buck and brag. Bottom line Jesus knows the truth and so DO YOU

First hunt is this weekend if your not using your numbers please turn them in

U guys might as well bring your best derby dogs if richton boys is bringing theirs people tired getting robbed so get on the same train as they been riding and watch their choo choo run out of steam. It's easy to out run pups with season hounds so boys just remember u heard rev preach out of chapter Scott verse Justin book of hippy

It's funny the ones hiding behind a computer screen and not putting their names are the same ones that are to much of a coward to call the people out. I'm sure Scott or Mr Hippy would be glad to talk it over with y'all.

Well REVEREND I'm gonna go ahead and post for all three of us here just to inform you the may pups will be there so witch ever DECON in the church told you that y'all need to take it back to the board at yall bible study meetings and find out who is lying in the church. And second of all win loose or draw Saturday if you will come see one of the three of us we will be glad to sell you a good dog so you'll have something to do during your spare time besides set behind this screen then maybe after you get a few wins under your belt then you can come talk to us face to face.. but until then have a nice day and see you Saturday... Wait never mind you want be there cause you can't run with us....

I love it. Cry babies cry cry cry. Just get off the dam computer and run ur dogs. I been about 13 times in the last 7 days y'all bunch bunch of sorry no good bas•••••. U no good u a lair a coward. If we cheating so bad why don't somebody catch us and say something at a hunt. I don't get mad over this no more because it's funny to us now but u better hope and pray I never find out who u are. U might grow up one day maybe and by the way we not from richton u punk a•• scared bit••

I will post results tonight but we had 15 young class and 21 old chad Wascom will start giving numbers for the next one starting Monday morning 225-202-4419

Young class
May 6th
Blew-By-U Kennels

10- Lil Bit Running P Kennels
9th- DT Felicia Turd Hill Joe Dirt x DT Curly Stay Ready Kennels
8th- T and C Lee Roy Turd Hill Joe Dirt x DT Curly Stay Ready Kennels
7th- DT Craig Turd Hill Joe Dirt x DT Curly Stay Ready Kennels
6th- R & R Kennels
5th- Amackers Maniac Iron Wheel X TN Red Hot
4th- Big Creek Kennels
3rd- R & R Kennels
2nd- T & C Foxy Quick Catch Jake X Silent Assaign Crystal
1st- Big Creek Kennels

Old class...
May 6th
Blew-By-U Kennels

10th- Big Creek Kennels
9th- Tab- Shine X Covergirl Wide Open Kennels
8th- Top Notch Black Pearl Top Notch CJ X unknown Top Notch Kennels
7th- Switch Cane Marie BCK Sam X Switch Cane Sadie Switch Cane Kennels
6th- Mega Head Geronimo c Macy DD Kennels
5th- Smooth Operator Geronimo X Macy DD Kennels
4th- Big Creek Kennels
3rd- Big Creek Kennels
2nd- CC Geronimo Macy DD Kennels
1st- Sarah Geronimo Macy DD Kennels
Thanks for everyone coming out and God Bless

Congrats to double d on the win and all who placed and to Travis was good hunt
1st bck dusty ch bck Sam x Morries dusty
4th bck rewind ch bck prime time x bck pink
3rd bck ester ch bck prime time x adams Sandra
4th bck cricket ch bck Sam x bck comfort
10th bck big mike ch bck prime time x adams Sandra

Scott must not have brought his derby Doberman pitchers. His crossbreeding has finally leaked out to bad his bite is not as bad as the dobermans. Your new stud should be named chocolate John. I got my John guarding a junk yard now seems to be working out good

I'd give anything to know who ur dumb stupid ass is. I don't need to cross breed and just so u will no we got called out to work but we will be at one of the hunts. I hope u was at Travis's and ur cry baby ass placed and u always remember one thing I don't need to cross breed to ever take ur money at any kind of hunt. Sorry Travis for all the drama but I wish his sorry ass mama would have raised a kid that would have grown up to be a man instead of a punk ass ******

Book is open for the second qualifying hunt . Call chad at 225-202-4419 for numbers .

who packing the heat

Louis Webb is bringing the heat

What's the line up ?

Just remember Lewis bank roll Webb boys!!!!

Someone done wore the gate out !
Word on the street Rowdy the one to beat

JOHN WILKINSON IS THE MAN TO BEAT

A fat man will win the hunt tomorrow that's a fact.

Which fat man ? They all corn feed around these parts !😁

Who did wat?

The 4th hunt at castaway June 17 th will be changed from there to The Pit
15204 Hwy 1057
Kentwood,La 70444!!for the last hunt Adam will be giving out numbers after Saturday any questions call me @985-969-7944 for numbers call Adam @ 985-981-2555 thanks

May 20th Hunt Heads Up Coyote Pen

Old Class: 11 dogs
place points hound kennel
10th 220 62 June Bug
9th 265 55 June Bug
8th 370 117 Layne Wheat
7th 370 88 Bud Teal
6th 410 76 Switch Cane
5th 520 54 Marvan
4th 695 90 TOC
3rd 755 71 Purvis