​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fundraiser all-age hunt!

We will be having a all-age fundraiser to help some 11yr old boys to travel around and play ball! Parents will get together and be selling plate lunches at hunt. We'll also be giving away prizes for classiest hound and best mouth!

Where: sugar creek fox pen
When: may 20th
Duration: 4 hr hunt
Entry fee:$25 a dog

For numbers call Larry ponder (318)614-1736!

Re: Fundraiser all-age hunt!

This Hunt will be a CHRA Hunt

We have out over sixty numbers, pen is in the best shape it's been in years. Call and get some numbers and come have a good time! Good running,good food and good time is promised!

What is addres to pen would like to put some dogs in this hunt.

2750 Keppler creek Rd
Ruston,La

BTT over 100 numbers !

larry, let me know if you need anything or any help. the pen is ready with plenty of game. call me at 318-448-0940.

hunters, this is going to be a good hunt to support a baseball team for kids. come join us if you can. we need to support youth programs.

I would like to start off by saying this was a GREAT group of hunters and hounds. Pen was in tip top shape. Would like to thank Trent Hollingsworth and Mr. Leroy Husser for letting us use their pen to host our hunt and for donations to help our boys get to do what they love to do. Maybe to a 11 year old boy they don't understand what it cost to travel and play the game, but as parents we do. We're very appreciative for all who came out and supported this hunt! Results coming soon!

I would like to thank everyone who came out to support the hunt. it was for a good cause for our youth. it was great to see all the kids out there with their moms and dads having a great time. hope we can do this event each year.