​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LA STATE

Twenty plus yrs ago the la state was looking for a home ,it was ran on the outside and kinda was at the end of the road. Russell West was president of the hunt and he really loved this particular field trial , so he sat out to find a place to host this hunt and after sometime he found a place the LaState could call home The Plantation running preserve . He remained president for years making this hunt one of the most prestigious hunts I've ever been to. As most of you know this yrs hunt was postponed due to a tornado that devastated our facilty . With lots of hardwork and effort we should have most of it rebuilt and ready to go by the new dates 20-22. Damages were severe and costly so now more than ever I'm asking you to come support a hunt that's always been there and a man that's always supported and gave to the hunters. He will be still giving a jacket to each champion along with some added money. So if you can come participate we will have a good time with lots of good fellowship.

Re: LA STATE

That's good Paul , are you running my dogs or judging ? I hope you run dogs so I can drag you around the pen !! Have a lot of good times again !! Bring your best bud 😂😂

Re: LA STATE

If this is Randy Frazier please bring that load of reds to Jena , we can drag that load of crap around few days , u can haul them back feed them chicken **** again 😂😂😂😂