​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All age 3hr speed and drive field trial

June 10th $150.00 all-age 3hr speed and drive @ Blew-By-U Fox pen payback $120.00 30 dog limit if 25 dogs show $1,500 first $1,000 second $500 3rd pay top 3 dogs For numbers call or text me @985-969-7944

Re: All age 3hr speed and drive field trial

Hunt is full starting a waiting list

Where is this at?

Natalbany La about 10 min from Hammond La !! And for you Mr Question I actually gave out a few more than I wanted i can't control how fast I give out numbers I didn't know we had to take a certain amount of time to fill a hunt but I do thank you for your concern!!!

List of people that has numbers
Terry Byrd
Kenneth Ray Oliver
Tic Turd
Greg King
Running on faith
Laramie Fitzgerald
Baileyville kennel
Craig & JJ
Donnie Valentine
Kennedy Young
Top Notch
Dennis Lamey
Double D
Now Mr Smarty pants 90% of the guys that have numbers have never been here now you want to talk about what's happening to our sport is people like you that cry and wine about everything that's done if you'd like a different payout then go buy you a pen and run it how you want but don't sit there and swell up and pout like a 2 year old child when I post mine I don't remember calling the guy that don't have a name and asking him what kind of hunt I should have !!!! You know I knew this crap would be coming sooner or later and I already told myself when it starts they will never be another trial here and I would close this pen and put cows in it and that's the next step !!! Have a good day and God Bless

Just to keep it in the open for everyone to know the waiting list is
Lee Siddon
P-Town
Phil & Kyle Efird
Can't Get Right kennel
That's the list in that order so for

Hunt is cancelled sorry for the inconvenience