​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results of the RD benefit hunt at joes branch fox pen

Everyone i would like to say that i am sorry for taking so long to post this. I have been very busy.
I would like to thank all the judges for helping out with this hunt. I would also like to thank Hunter and felicia joiner, judd short, les forrest, and my wife rebecca for doing all they did to help me with this hunt. Without them it would have not been possible. We raised around $4000. It was a great hunt and i hoped everyone enjoyed it as much as we did. Thanks!!!

1st place #87 270 points taylor's pepper unknown x unknown creek bottom kennels
2nd place #17 250 points unknown x unknown craig&JJ
3rd place #83 220 points peyton's Beau peyton's yellow x ss tweetybird peyton joiner
4th place #141 215 points unknown x unknown joseph whaley
5th place #40 215 points cutrer's iron will cutrer's jake x turd hill flirt tommy cutrer
6th place #21 210 points coles clear peyton's yellow x treylor's alice cole prevost
7th place #0 170 points teel's leona unknown x unknown bud teel
8th place #81 165 points clement's timber unknown x unknown clement's kennel
9th place #85 160 points peyton's yellow top notch cj x peyton's monkey peyton joiner
10th place #2 145 points unknown x unknown craig&jj
Thanks to everyone and god bless

Re: Results of the RD benefit hunt at joes branch fox pen

First off of Webb's Red Rock and Top Notch Dora

Good hunt bubba enjoyed myself even tho got my butt whipped lol.Enjoyed the cookout with you and Judd and yalls female wives and friends.Hope to come back again nice pen.

Buddy we had a great time with you guys. Cant wait to see you guys again. We will cook and have a good time.