​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2nd Annual fireman's hunt results

I want to thank everyone who came out and supported our cause.We raised $5,400 to help a fireman in need. There was really good running and a lot of points scored with 94 dogs having a total of 24,440 points scored in only 3 hours. Just to get in the top 20 took 355 points. I'd like to give a special thanks to Mr. Jimmie McCoy for letting us use the pen. He's worked really hard and had some late nights getting this pen perfect for the hunt. We couldn't have done it without him. Also, a big thanks to Mr. Donny Butler for mastering our hunt and keeping us in line. I would have been lost without him and my dad Jeff Almand. I know I'm probably forgetting a few people, but thanks to everyone who helped. This was the first hunt I put on, and I really appreciate everyone's help and everyone who showed up.

1st #32 with 595 JJ & Craig
2nd #64 with 580 Dennis Lamey
3rd #45 with 515 Bret Cox
4th #17 with 505 JJ & Craig
5th #55 with 485 Chad Tibododaue
6th #91 with 480 Chad Tibododaue
7th #43 with 470 Laramie
8th #95 with 445 Dennis Lamey
9th #777 with 430 Boggy Branch
10th #19 with 420 Clark Domanud

If I didn't spell your name right or you would rather a kennel name please text me or post it below thank you'll again.

Re: 2nd Annual fireman's hunt results

#91 and #55 are owned by T&S Kennel. Both hounds are out of Top Notch CJ and Amackers Cricket.

Double" T" kennels

1st Sam gyp ( BCK Sam x BCK Sportscenter)
4th Big Mouth ( Prevost Ammo x Colyell Jewel)
Great hunt for good cause congrats to all that placed

7th Fitzgerald's Warhorse Top Notch Cj x Matthews Kitty

3rd cox's sally, oak ridge yellow man x ambler ridge black girl

10th Clark s pinny clark s rocky clark s sally CLIFF YALL DID A OUTSTANDING JOB Clark Domingue

9th is off Hy-drill Lj X wilson's Dee Dee

Congrats to Craig and JJ and everyone that placed it was a fine hunt thanks mr Jimmie McCoy and to all the judges. 2nd is Lamey's Bonnie ( mud creek bones x Cossatots blackout 8th is Lamey's Bobby Wright (mud creek bones x liggins Sally )

Also big thanks to mr cliff for hosting a great hunt for a great cause we really enjoyed it