​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost a good Friend and hunter

Lost a good friend and fox hunter this week John Denius . Him and his wife Rachel built the Deep South running pen in Picayune MS. Pray for Rachel and family for strength to get through these trying times.

Re: Lost a good Friend and hunter

Such a sad day, John was far too young. John loved running dogs and loved to win but more than anything he wanted to enjoy the company he was with and to make sure everyone around him was enjoying themselves, He will be heavily missed.
Praying for you Rachel and all of your's and John's family.

One of the best guys you could ever meet!
They best friend , husband , father and ROCK!
We will all miss this man, prayers are needed for his family and friends!

Prayers for Rachel and family John was well known and would help anybody he could me and John worked on plenty of dogs together and he will be missed fly high lowgear and Rachel would always spank our butts when the scores came out

Keeping Rachel and her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers!!Such a sad Tragedy! John was a good man and with his loss fox hunters lost a good one!! Rip John as I was a luck person to call you a friend !! I got to meet John for the first time at the 2006 or 2007 All American in Grenada, Miss!! We both had dogs stranded on islands in Grenada lake!! We had to borrow a boat from Mr Parker and him and I paddeled to an island then drag the boat across another till we got to our dogs!! Yes sir we loss a good man !! May God bring y'all peace and understanding!