​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crha grade 1 results

Would like to thank Ronnie McMillan for allowing us to use the pen. Running was outstanding facilities are excellent. Would like to think James and sheronda Edwards for coming and cooking two great meals. Most importantly think all the judges that showed we had 14 great judges. Thanks Robbie Morse for mastering brent Ladner running the computer and Frank Adams for getting the judges. Thanks to all the hunters who showed we had 90 top notch hounds.
1st triple p madonna mud creek bones x liggins sally also classiest hound
2nd t&c Rosie lakehills millionaire x Lewis Wendy also combo and dual winners stay ready knl
3rd bubbas peachs dh baby face x low gears super fly Bubba cooly
4th buck creek brownie hippys John x buck creek Dixie buck creek knl
5th full moon scarlet pee dees big sexy x full moon splash triple p knl
6th bubbas angel dh baby face x low gears super fly Bubba cooly
7th b&j angel b&j magic mike x miss Annie s short bus knl
8th p town pimping bck cask x bck sports center p town knl
9 th t&c Montana high Cotten rowdy x Norris lil dusty stay ready knl
10th bck up town bck Sam x bck sissy big creek knl
Best mouth 75 bck Dj bck Sam bck lil c big creek knl
Bis 66 850 mafia
Bos 9 stay ready

Re: Crha grade 1 results

Also thank mike Carr with pride dog feed and chris McDonald 3 rivers supply for there donations

Please forgive me I haven't fox hunted in 10 years since the pens shut down in florida! ! When I left we had one set of rules natinal afiliate! ! Now things have changed and I'm not sure what all of it means except I see a bunch of high headed dogs who throw a bunch of game away and have no humt!! But I may look stupid but what is ccfa?

Crha my bad!!

You are constantly on masterfox and facebook so it's obvious you have enough computer sence to look up the CRHA website. You even took the time to look up the results, if you have a problem with heads up dogs then go get you some leaf flipper and keep playing in your Florida sand box. You are part of the problem with this sport someone aalways has to bash a hunt or a type of dogs instead of doing there own thing and enjoying running hounds.

Mr Charles. The CRHA is a group set up to recognize one day dogs and have a rewards program for the ones that don't have time to three day hunt. it's a good group they scratch dogs for quitting and run five hours for derby and all age

Brandon Pritchard number please ?

Well Mr William smith I wasn't bashing hounds or a hunt and yes I could have looked it up ! Just figured I would ask people use to answer questions without a smart ass attitude! ! Tht that was part of speed dog and I'm not bashing the hounds just didn't like heads up dog don't see how I'm part of a problem when all I did was ask but any time buddy you see me we can finish this face to face any time!!!

THanks kyle lander I Ben out for 10 yrs just trying to cetch up with the new age fox hunting! ! It's changed so much thanks again man!