​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results of august and after puppy hunt

We had 27 puppies and 9 judges had really good running.Like to thank everyone for there help and support.Hunters fill free to add in breeding.It took 425 for tenth and 635 to win

1st- #12 K and B Kennels
2nd- #69 Screaming Indian Kennels
3rd- #11 Hunter Fralick
4th- #94 Screaming Indian Kennels
5th- #65 TOC
6th- #32 Bull Mountain
7th- #57 K and B Kennels
8th- #50 K and B Kennels
9th- #2. Running P Kennels
10th-#6. Fast and Furious Kennels

Re: Results of august and after puppy hunt

Would like see all the breeding thanks

Want to thank Blake for putting on a good hunt 1st &7th are hippy Jhon X Lott's Callie 8th hippy Jhon X cutacross scamper Congrats to all that placed

Congrats k&b on win and everyone who place good hunt Blake enjoyed it 2nd,4th and 6th off king's sea cruise || x smith's freckles

Keith question?do u own these dogs?are these the same derby dogs as shows was running?why is it the shows boys following u to this hunt and bamas? Are u supposedly selling dogs that pedigree not right?now before u answer any these questions make sure u think clearly before our little cocky butt rambles off a lie. Cause pictures don't lie

Here is my number if you have any questions I'll answer them and it's right 601-325-0242

Is that your name???

Keith I wonder if they think 1,2,3 was to old at Roger Knights all age that came from me. Oh I guess that don't count. Keep running em and kicking ass with them Johns. They will wake up one day. Congratulations on the win.

Thanks buddy

But I do confess they run better after two years of puppy hunting them! Keith if the answers to the questions are no problem then put them on here! If u cheated then u should be barred!

I can promise you Keith Lott didn't cheat. Enough of this childish bull ****. Just take your ass whooping and try harder at the next hunt. Now get off the computer and go run your dogs

Why don't you just call me and let me know who you are there buddy

Why don't you just call me and let me know who you are me and my daddy has worked to hard to get where we are and everybody know us I guarantee if you will let me know who you are I will answer your questions

This venue will disappear because of ignorant puppy runners. Some u folks are d m fs

Well Keith u and show has danced around answering the mans questions you both are chicken butts for this. On yea you talk a voodoo game on here acting like your tough joke. We WAnt straight answers to questions s no more lies please be men or wear dresses. You sell dogs to these guys for big prices and think you are untouchable but wrong. I like whAT guy said just everyone bring derby hounds And make the field equal

For some reason people post topics using a chicken **** name because there to scared to put there real name beside what they have on there minds. If I had to guess who it was post under a fake name I would say it's one of those cheating ass richton boys who constantly gets whipped by Scott and Keith at field trials. I'm not sure who it is so I want assume but I have a good idea who it is.

With all that being said I am good friends with Scott and Keith I'm always going by running dogs and talking with them. I get to see there puppies and I know they are the right age. So you can post anything you want and I will be more then happy to call you a **** liar if you would only put your name by what you say. I don't know much else to say other then cull hard and run harder.

Well no answers yet and you guys keep taking it What's wrong with the puppy hunting is this.

Sure is a lot of crying ass grown men on this post... Congrats keith that's a good group of pups u running. I enjoy getting my butt kicked by em... jokers kno they can run... far as these pics go An proof why don't y'all show y'all info instead of calling these men (y'all can't beat) chicken ****s An post ur name An ur proof!