​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2017 Grenada lake

The 2017 Grenada lake hunt will be sept. 13-16 at Grenada Ms all age & derby. This is always a great hunt and the last hunt before the futurity and nationals. So come out and enjoy some of the best outside running around. There will be dog feed, t5, tt15, and other prizes to all that place. $100 to the winner of the speed and drive in the derby and all age each day. All leaderboard fees are paid and should be a grade 2 hunt. For numbers or any info call or text me 662-414-1891 I hope to see you there thanks Alex

Re: 2017 Grenada lake

350+ numbers out already

Almost 400 numbers out

The 2017 Grenada lake is getting close, I have just over 400 numbers out. There will be beds available at the lodge for $15 a night for anyone needing a place to stay. There will also be a breakfast buffet served there every morning after cast. We have 3 tons of feed to give away along with other prizes. For any info give me a call, thank Alex

Also have a savage 17 with thumb hole stock and bull barrel that will be given to the all age winner

This hunt just keeps growing 450 numbers are out

We will be at The Grenada Lake Hunt on Sept.13 with our supply trailer. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for your business, Jim Eastman

Will be at Grenada Lake Hunt on Sept.13-16 2017 Rebuild Tracking Collars on site P.S.Shipping available (Thanks)-Clyde Schivers