​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 hour S&D Open Hunt July 29th

Having 3 hour S&D open hunt at Dry Grove coyote pen July 29th. 50 dollar entry fee payback 35 a dog top ten places. Last hunt was outstanding running. Pen still has plenty game. Will have plenty good judges. Call for #s 601-278-9760. Mark Mitchell will be MOH.

Re: 3 hour S&D Open Hunt July 29th

Call or text for #s.

Pen location?

Address to pen. 7675 Dry Grove Rd. Terry Ms. 39170

Got in the 60s #s out so far shaping up to be another good hunt. Last hunt was outstanding running with some outstanding hounds. Will have plenty judges plenty game to run.

90 #s out so far going to be another good hunt. Plenty game. Plenty good judges. Call get your #s come hear and see outstanding running.

Line up for hunt so far Brian Lamey, Kerney LeBlue, Bryd &Valentine, Judge Teat, Parker &Davis, Shelton Easterling, Danny Morris, Bob Kelly, 747 kennels, J J, Drake Lamey, Big L Kennels, Woods & Dykes, Smith Hill kennels, Matthew Bingham, Ellis Meek,Fast &Furious kennels, Jeff Almond. Great lineup so far. Plenty more #s and room. Paying back 10 places

Roger you going pay all money back this go round or you going rip the hunters and Motor Cross off for hundreds of more dollars like your last 3 hour hunt?

BEFORE WE DECIDE TO MAKE THE TRIP AND ATTEND THIS HUNT MR ROGER WILL YOU PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ACCUSATION

Always got to keep a eye out in terry bryd country never now about a judge or behind the closed doors

Please do tell!!

I can break it down to you clearly. I know exactly who is asking this to. So you need to tend to your own business or I will come to yo personally. I paid Motorcross 15 dollars a dog totaled 1,770 dollars and paid 4,130 dollars to the top ten places. If you worried about Terry Bryd stay at home. Every hound there got every point they deserved. It was 19 judges there scoring dogs.

Just got off phone with Motorcross he laughed about it. If I screwed him out of any money why would he ask me if I would have another one. The money was counted out put in the envelops on the table with the judges there. So if you got anymore questions feel free to call me.

Kenny Ray Oliver and Smoking S kennels on the line up also

Btt

One week away before the show down who's got the heat

I'll be there buckhunter kennels, be good see y'all again!