​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Perry Co. Ms. outside hunt

October 7th 2017 Briar Patch Hunting Club will be hosting it's 4hr outside hunt. Will be $30 a dog entry. Paying back 40 % after expenses. Guaranteed feed to top 10, trophies to top 10, as well as other prizes. Additional feed will go to 11th to 20th. Casting at daylight. Again this year breakfast and lunch will be free. Will be cooking a hog in the ground for lunch. For numbers an any other info feel free to call or text 601 528 4918. Thanks for your consideration.

Also this is the same weekend as the Gulf Coast Classic in Picayune. We have spoke concerning this, just the only weekend available for both parties. We hope their hunt is a success, an they have wished us the same. Thanks and good running.

Re: Perry Co. Ms. outside hunt

BTT

BTT

Mr. Ashley Adams with Success Hunting Supply will be at our hunt again this year. He'll be parked next to the camp as always. We would like to thank him for his continued support of our hunt.

Some time tomorrow I will be turning the book over to Eric Necaise (Heavy Duty).I will post his number once he has it.

You can call me for numbers at 228-493-9500.

How many numbers are out

160 give or take a few.

And got a good bit of prizes to give to those who place.

We looking at 20+ bags of feed, so 1st thru 20th should walk away with feed. Trophies are ordered. Can huggies are in again this year. Got a few gift cards in for some hunting supply stores. An a few hunting knives an a couple Garmin accessories too. Also some collars and leashes. Hope everyone comes hungry.

what is the address

Lonnie McLeod Rd. Brooklyn, Ms. Forgot to mention that. Hunt is shaping up to be good. Hope to see everyone there next Saturday.

Also would like to wish everyone luck going to the hunt at Camp Shelby this weekend.

BTT

What's the secret about this hunt was suppose to be a Benifit for a family how many dogs was there how much money was raised and who all placed

Think you posted on the wrong hunt Camp Shelby Times.

We can not say thank you enough to those who gave as sponsors an the hunters who came this morning. First we would like to thank Claude Hinton and Showtime feed, the Pride dog feed company, and Specialty Feeds. Gun dog supply, Outdoor dog supply, Success Hunting Supply, Neco's market place, Dixie Land farm and home center, and Seal Electric. If I forgot someone please comment below. On to the results. I must ask for forgiveness, in the mix of trying to get home for the storm I forgot the list of names at the camp of those that placed. I do know 235 points won it an took 120 pts for 10th. An 80 for 20th. Hunters please fill in your name an what place you was. Thanks to all for your continued support.

Congrats to everyone that placed.

1st Saucier's Brutus (Cotton's Rawhide/Wilson's Smiley)

2nd Place-Mill Creek Smutt (Gooberhill Roscoe x McSwain's Bobbie)
3rd Place-Mill Creek Bill (Lakehills Big Time x McSwain's Bobbie)
6th Place-Mill Creek Buster (Lakehills Big Time xMcSwain's Bobbie)
12th Place-LaSt(b)Ch.Masters(F)Ch.Lakehills Singing Redman M (Ed's Singing Sam x Ducks Ruby III)

Congratulations to 747 on the win and too all that placed!! You guys put on one of the best outside hunts I've ever been too! Plenty of judges that worked hard the whole hunt and the running was great even though it was dry and the food and fellowship was great too! Hats off to you guys! This was a First class hunt for sure!

8th and 11th
Both owned by Brent Ladner.
(Kyle's Petey x G E's Rocker)

10th
Shane Woodcock

Bobby, tell your dad we are glad he could make it to. Also like to thank Mr. Mike Carr with The Pride feed Co. And Mr. Randy Russell with Specialty Feeds.

4th. BackYards petey (kyles petey x Saucier’s sissy)
13th BackYards Buddha ( Ladner’s mighty max x Ladner’s babydoll )
Congrats to all that placed

5th Was Justin Lee