​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KENLIE JACKSON PASSED AWAY

I haven't been on here in a very long time and haven't took my hounds out of my pen in even longer. I wanted to jump on and let everyone know the terrible news we received. Many of y'all came to the Kenlie's hunt for St. Jude's that we had at the Crying Range last year. Kenlie lost her battle with cancer yesterday evening in Baton Rouge. Kenlie was 11 years old. Thanks to each and every one of you that contributed any little bit to the hunt that was put on for her and her family. Y'all always come through for every hunt we put on and y'all help make it a success. This little girl and her family saw the kind hearts of the fox hunting community and I am forever greatful. Just wanted to let y'all know that she got called home and say thanks again for the impact we were able to make on her family and life. Please remember them in your prayers as they bury their beautiful daughter

Re: KENLIE JACKSON PASSED AWAY

Sorry to hear this Jo Jo in a way for her parents and loved ones but now she gets to receive her blessings in life and live a eternal life without any pain and suffering for once she can have so much fun without any pain !! Ever since that hunt I have often wondered about her she was such a sweet Lil girl !! God Bless!!! Praying for her family.

Sorry to hear that bud we will keep family in our prayers

Prayers for the family and MAY GOD BLESS and be with them