​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guinea bred kennel

This is likely a long shot but this is the best place we thought to look and ask. We are looking for a man that owned Guinea bred hounds in the Pearl, MS area. Around the year 2000 he had a Chase registered dog named Hawk that my dad bought from him and we eventually sold. Lost the papers on him over the years and we could not figure it out after calling The Chase. All my dad could remember was that he was located in the Pearl, MS area and had large pens with gravel rocks for flooring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Guinea bred kennel

Bobby Hatcher had Streaking Guinea D that way but that was in the 90s

Kenneth Ray Oliver had Oliver's Hawk in southwest miss. I don't remember his ped. and it might have been before the time frame you mention. I can't remember another dog up there named Hawk but that don't mean much!!

MAYBE SHELDTON EASTERLING DONT HAVE HIS NUMBER RODGER KNIGHT SHOULD KNOW.

Are you sure it was in pearl and not purvis ms if so tommy Wayne touchstone had olivers hawk at one time! If I'm not mistaken he was a lemon an white dog

Thank you Mr. Gatwood. The Hawk dog that we had was a tri colored dog and my dad was pretty certain that it was closer to Pearl. Thank you for your help though!

Thank you Mr. Adams! I told my dad this last night and he said that that name struck a cord with him and sounded familiar. If there is a chance that I might could get his number I would sure appreciate it!

Olivers Hawk wasn't a guinea bred hound, he was by Jimmy Doc B and was Lemon and white. Streaking Guinea D was from the Late 70's through the 80's. He was a good looking solid Red with white points. My grandfather rode with me over to Brookhaven in I believe 1979 and I bought a pair of pups. I can't help on the dog in the year 2000.

RODGER KNIGHTS NUMBER IS ON THIS PAGE UNDER 3 HOUR SPEED &DRIVE DONT KNOW SHELDTONS

that could have been smith's hawk advertised by leon canoy from crystal springs.he did have a guinea cross in him.

Mr. Adams I appreciate your help as well as everyone else's. Turns out Mr. Rodger Knight is the man that we actually bought the dog from. Was able to get ahold of him last night and able to talk to him. Thank you again for the help!